Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I do find it funny that Stark is getting hate for the same things that got Cap praise. Rogers really is the Teflon-Man.
    I think it's actually sort of the reverse. I think in Steve's case people are more critical of him for NOT trying to stop the Cabal. Or at least that's the sense I got from a lot of the New Avenger threads.

But the other issue with Starks act is that I sort of thing it comes off as sounding doomed to fail right out of the gate. Granted we already know it failed so hindsight is 20/20. But at least given what little we've heard and seen out of him plan, it's sort of hard to respect it even though I can see to some degree root for him for at least trying. I don't buy that he can beat the Cabal alone... and if by some people he could, unless he's got a means of stopping the incursion too really all he's doing in sentencing 2 universe to death. So on a lot of levels I think people just find fault with what we saw. Though in all fairness we don't know exactly what went down there.

If Steve did the same thing and single handedly tried stopping the Cabal I'm sure plenty of people would have found fault in that plan too. It's heroic in a sense... but overall it doesn't sound like a very good or well thought out plan.

Fantastic Member

Nah, I don't think we know where anyone is on the list. Because I could post a conflicting scan where Cho is said to be eighth (post Pym's return).

Well, fake edit, we know where Reed and Doom are, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, Thanosbuster armor was just an assumption because the design resembled the Hulkbuster armor; and well, if you stop the Cabal without a plan to stop the Incursion, you end up doing a bigger harm than them.
    I think he went there to save some lives. Maybe get some people out of there. I don't see were he could have stopped them from destroying the planet. It was just Tony trying to do something. I also liked what he said to Black Swan as she didn't refute it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark