Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I thought we already knew this.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Ultimate Member

It's a case of "it was obvious from early on but the actual showrunners haven't 100% confirmed it until now."

Quote Originally Posted by LordRyus View Post
    Well, Skye (along with Leo Fitz and Jemna Simmons) is confirmed to becoming a comic character in December in the new series 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' So there is no reason he couldn't just gain a daughter like Magneto did with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.
    If thats the case then is there any reason that they can't add the doctor as a hidden cousin/brother to the royal family so he isn't maximus the mad anyway i'll wait and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by LordRyus View Post
    My big problem with the theory though isnt the lack of a daughter in the comics its that if he's Maximus is Kyle's age, he's in his 50s so Blackbolt if remaining the older brother would be even older. That's very old for a character adaptation for a role they might want in multiple movie. Normally theyd go with an actor in their late 20s to 40 that way they can have him locked in for a decade or two easy. Further Maximus looks very young in the latest Inhuman comic (like 30 ish tops).
    Is there any reason that he couldn't be BlackBolt's dad so Skye would be BlackBolts half sister.
    Truth is the best policy