Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[QUOTE=Sardorim;721410]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

Empty School.
    So repeating something without any proof, now counts as proof gotcha.

That's because RR didn't care to have that. He skipped right over to Kid Apoc having his way, this is the retcon to explain why they blindly obey'd and didn't protect and why Rachel wasn't there to use her TP to find out the truth.
    Ah speculation without any proof, I'm starting to get the hang of this.

Deadpool #36/37 are my sources.
    Despite clearly not reading them

At least you admit to not knowing about Rachel and why her being reverted to a Hound is completely disgusting and is a highly disrespectful to the character.
    Look your a Rachel fan, I get that, she's gotten a raw deal for years and there's plenty of stuff to complain about. But please actually use stuff that's actually happened to complain. If Rachel being hound is an insult to Rachel fans, fair play. But the stuff about the students all being inverted is bad speculation at best until we see any of the students post inversion.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    It seems to be the case as RR let the Non-Inverted X-Men become a problem due to not knowing all the characters that he didn't invert at the school and the Deadpool writer has clearly shown that he knows nothing about Storm and Rachel which how much of a disservice he has done to the characters all so he can have Deadpool have a reason to fight and somehow beat them.

No... And I don't think that I want to see that.

Unfortunately I did.
    It wasn't a pleasant experience, putting it mildly.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

The scan you provided proves that the kids were suiting up for war and their now being "inverted" (Off-Panel) is the excuse RR needed so that no one at the School would question Kid Apoc and having Rachel be a "Hound" is so Rachel doesn't have to talk in the event and why RR didn't have her read the Inverted X-Men's minds and for a resistance to start from within.

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    Unfortunately I did.
    It wasn't a pleasant experience, putting it mildly.
    You have my condelences.

I rather get a Mystique that is a caring mother. Over the one that Marvel has forced down our throats post Messiah Complex. A psychotic, sociopathic clown with no motivations beyond a 24/7 anti-X-men obsession. Granted chances are good post Axis she goes back to being the same. Even if she does revert I hope we get a better character. It's pretty sad that pre -Axis the only decent portrayal of Mystique was not in the comics. It was in the movies. Sabertooth I'm not yet decided if it's a good or bad thing.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Well I hope that what mystique does in Wolverine's makes for a better portrayal., then recent times. And I'm curious about sabretooth. I'm not planning on getting UA but will follow along. Wolverine's I'm getting so if he's inverted I'd like to see the interactions.
    X-Men Forever

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

If the O5 go back we might get a soft reboot from the Xtitles

I always believe, in my heart of hearts, that the endgame for All New X-Men is the release of Jean grey from the White Hot Room, because she is the only one powerful enough to mindwipe the O5 and send them back to the correct sapce/time.

After this, we have our Jean Grey back into 616, and have a bitter harem fight between Emma Kitty Jean and Maria Hill for the affection of our lord and dear savior Cyclops.

BANNED

Did you get the feeling that X-men need a reboot
    It needs to die in a fire or sold to a company that wants to develop it further rather than deliberately underdevelop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I always believe, in my heart of hearts, that the endgame for All New X-Men is the release of Jean grey from the White Hot Room, because she is the only one powerful enough to mindwipe the O5 and send them back to the correct sapce/time.

After this, we have our Jean Grey back into 616, and have a bitter harem fight between Emma Kitty Jean and Maria Hill for the affection of our lord and dear savior Cyclops.
    I agree with you but I doubt Jean has any intrest in Scott's harem. She probably had her fill of going to bed with Scott for three minutes of love followed by an hour long monologue about how his methods are really tactically sound and suprisingly effective. If Jean just had the tactical mind he does and a true understanding of the big picture she realize just how good that was. Followed by Beast running out of the closet crying shouting It means Cyclops was right!!!
    Last edited by WeaponX; 11-22-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

You're not giving Jean enough credit.

Obviously, she'll hook with a clueless x-dude who's "secretly" in love with Scott. Then she's going to kill Scott's current love interest and pin the murder on her boyfriend.