Page 68 of 131 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1962

Books out next week:

Deadpool #26: http://www.cbr.com/deadpool-26-3/

Merc$ for Money #8: http://www.cbr.com/deadpool-the-mercs-for-money-8/

Been working on my Deadpool corner in my room a little bit... Still a work in progress.

VZM.IMG_20170127_124122.jpg

Snapchat-765980326.jpg

Snapchat-1999287171.jpg

Last part for now

Attachment 44366
    Last edited by cc008; 01-27-2017 at 11:21 AM.

BANNED

https://news.marvel.com/comics/58741...anny-avengers/

BRINGING UNITY TO THE SQUAD IN UNCANNY AVENGERS

plus some black and white pics from next UA

cc008
    Your corner looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/58741...anny-avengers/

BRINGING UNITY TO THE SQUAD IN UNCANNY AVENGERS

plus some black and white pics from next UA

cc008
    Your corner looks great
    Hey thanks! And thanks for posting the interview!

Pepe Larraz:
    With Deadpool I wanted to escape the comedy at some point. Everyone makes a funny Deadpool. I wanted to remind the reader that yes, he’s a clown, but he’s also a trained assassin, and he can be deadly dangerous. I hope I haven’t done a boring Deadpool, though.
    I love this. And definitely NOT a boring Deadpool.

Parodia Superheroes Battle Royal winner is

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    LOL that's fantastic.

I'm looking forward to this storyline. Seemed like when Wade and Cap had words in UA #14, which resulted in Steve hitting him, Wade was over his infatuation (for lack of a better word) with Cap.
    It is a class cover.
    I still haven't read the latest Uncanny Avengers yet - so I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Parodia Superheroes Battle Royal winner is
    Gotta go to bed - but bookmarking this for tomorrow.
    Thanks Juan.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

A really cool omnibus came out last week that I didn't even notice:

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUL161059
    Are any of these stories worthwhile/of note? Or is it just a bunch of early appearances? I put off buying this as I already have the first volume of Deadpool Classic, and as much as I prefer having everything in hardcover, I wasn't sure if the rest of the material was worth double dipping for.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Are any of these stories worthwhile/of note? Or is it just a bunch of early appearances? I put off buying this as I already have the first volume of Deadpool Classic, and as much as I prefer having everything in hardcover, I wasn't sure if the rest of the material was worth double dipping for.
    I mean... not really. The only reason I would buy this.. or the Kelly omnibus.. or any other one for that matter.. is if I sold the Classic volumes that I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    It is a class cover.
    I still haven't read the latest Uncanny Avengers yet - so I have quite a bit of catching up to do.
    You're in for a treat, anthony!

Read Deadpool #25 tonight... It was a good conclusion to the DP 2099 arc. Some people are saying it didn't need the extra page count, but I really enjoyed it.

We learn Ellie's mutant power: spoilers:
    When she dies, she regenerates all at once and basically sheds her dead body and comes back as her younger self. More specifically the age when her powers first manifested.
    end of spoilers

We learn where Shiklah is: spoilers:
    When Wade fought one of the monsters in the issue, he defeated it in the past by shrinking it with Pym Particles.. Shiklah and her casket were hit with some of those particles. Wade hid her literally on his beating heart.
    end of spoilers

The Wade family feud is sort of resolved: spoilers:
    Preston is uploaded into Warda's mind to explain everything Wade's gone through and help her with her daddy issues.
    end of spoilers

Lots of references to the upcoming "Til Death Do Us..." Also looks like there could be more between Old Man Wade and Old Man Danny (Iron Fist). I'm excited for when that arc comes.

Read Deadpool #25 tonight... It was a good conclusion to the DP 2099 arc. Some people are saying it didn't need the extra page count, but I really enjoyed it.

We learn Ellie's mutant power: spoilers:
    When she dies, she regenerates all at once and basically sheds her dead body and comes back as her younger self. More specifically the age when her powers first manifested.
    end of spoilers

We learn where Shiklah is: spoilers:
    When Wade fought one of the monsters in the issue, he defeated it in the past by shrinking it with Pym Particles.. Shiklah and her casket were hit with some of those particles. Wade hid her literally on his beating heart.
    end of spoilers

The Wade family feud is sort of resolved: spoilers:
    Preston is uploaded into Warda's mind to explain everything Wade's gone through and help her with her daddy issues.
    end of spoilers

Lots of references to the upcoming "Til Death Do Us..." Also looks like there could be more between Old Man Wade and Old Man Danny (Iron Fist). I'm excited for when that arc comes.
    Oh wow we're almost in sync, read 25 and 26 tonight.

25 was awesome, very satisfying conclusion and heartwarming in a disturbing way. Also the hints that Til Death do us... is only the start of their relationship issues. Also Stryfe hints, great that Duggan's got way more insanity planned.

For #26
    spoilers:
    Transition issue! We get more hints of Til Death, as Deadpool and Shiklah go out for Valentines. They still run hot and cold as they can go from stab wounds in the neck to hot sex in a matter of panels. Meanwhile Madcap's not quite done, leaving a few more bodies in his wake, Wade assures Madcap that he does know how to kill him off for good.
    end of spoilers
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

I agree, #25 was very satisfying and I really enjoyed the story, even with the extra page count. It didn't feel tacked on. I'm looking forward to reading #26. Hopefully by this weekend.

You guys read Spider-Man/Deadpool #1.MU right? What? You didn't? Spider-Man and Deadpool fight an eggplant monster and you didn't read it? That is a crime.

Ok, so you guys missed that Spider-Man is Deadpools's heartmate. This time they proved it, with magic. So yeah, Spidey is DP's heartmate, it's canon now.

My nerd knowledge is increased. Did you know Godzilla is just the name of one of the monsters in Japanese genre of movies called Tokusatsu. Godzilla's actual name is Gojira(Hah! I knew that one), which means "gorilla whale". The correct description of the monsters a whole is Daikaiju.

Did I mention Spidey gets possessed by the soul of the dead headmistress of a witch academy?

I like that Wade scared Madcap a little bit in #26. I think he got to him and that was awesome to read. Good for Wade.

As for Spidey/Pool... I stopped picking up issues not by Kelly because there's been such a big drop off, but it sounds like you enjoyed the MU issue, SpiderClops, so that's good!

I like that Wade scared Madcap a little bit in #26. I think he got to him and that was awesome to read. Good for Wade.

As for Spidey/Pool... I stopped picking up issues not by Kelly because there's been such a big drop off, but it sounds like you enjoyed the MU issue, SpiderClops, so that's good!
    #1.MU issues are one-shots written and drawn by different writers and artists. I too dropped Spider-Man/Deadpool.