Page 12 of 131 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

HAWKEYE VS. DEADPOOL #1 (of 4)
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)
    Cover by JAMES HARREN
    VARIANT COVER BY Jason Pearson
    • Trick or treat! It’s Halloween in Brooklyn, and that can only mean one thing -- disaster is right around the corner!
    • Why are the bad guys dressed as good guys? And will Deadpool and Hawkeye kill each other before they figure it out? The blockbuster comic event of the fall returns for its official #1 issue (even though this is really issue 2, but what does a number really even MEAN anyway?)!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

THUNDERBOLTS #32
    BEN ACKER & BEN BLACKER (W)
    KIM JACINTO (A)
    Cover by DAVID YARDIN
    • The Punisher vs. the Thunderbolts – FINAL CHAPTER
    • Will the Thunderbolts prove to be the complete failure Punisher believes them to be?
    This final issue of the series will reveal all.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

Deadpool: Art of War #1 of (4)
    PETER DAVID (W) • SCOTT KOBLISH (A/C)
    VARIANT cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
    Sun Tzu’s Art of War has been called the definitive work on military strategy and tactics and has influenced leaders in both warfare and business for hundreds of years...which means it’s totally in the public domain and ripe for being ripped off by Deadpool! And what’s Deadpool’s plan to ensure his version of Art of War outsells the original? Make sure the entire world is at war when it comes out!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Collections out in October:

DEADPOOL VS. X-FORCE TPB
    Written by DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI
    Penciled by PEPE LARRAZ
    Cover by SHANE DAVIS
    Journey back to the gritty, hyper-detailed days of the 1990s, when two characters debuted who would change the face of comics: Cable and Deadpool! Now, in this new tale, we learn of the pair’s first meeting — as Cable and his nascent X-Force race through the timestream to stop the reckless mercenary Deadpool before he destroys American history for good! From the Boxer Rebellion to the present day, can Cable’s team stop Deadpool from rewriting the timeline? He’s Dead-set on victory, but they’re eXtra-For-sure not gonna let him win! (See what we did there? Dead…X…never mind.) X-Force is stronger, but Deadpool is more popular. Who will be victorious?!? Everything you knew about Cable and Deadpool’s shared history was wrong — but that’s OK, because everything you’re about to read is way more awesome! Collecting DEADPOOL VS. X-FORCE #1-4.
    112 PGS./Parental Advisory …$15.99

DEADPOOL CLASSIC VOL. 10 TPB
    Written by GAIL SIMONE, BUDDY SCALERA, EVAN DORKIN & DANIEL WAY
    Penciled by UDON, MITCH BREITWEISER, JUAN BOBILLO, KYLE HOTZ & EVAN DORKIN
    Cover by UDON
    After there was Deadpool — and before there was Deadpool again — there was Agent X! He’s a merc, check. With a mouth, check. And an uncanny healing factor — hey, what gives here? Prepare to find out as the adventures of Alex “Agent X” Hayden race to a dramatic conclusion — and one way or another, there’ll be a Deadpool walkin’! But first, Alex has a business to get off the ground: the merc group Agency X. Only problem is, there’s no “Taskmaster” in “team.” Still, there’s plenty of work to be had with a pantie-snatcher on the loose, an invisible man to be found, the glorious return of Fight-Man and…wait, the Black Swan? Didn’t Deadpool already kill that guy? Paging Wade Wilson! Plus: Fight-Man’s over-the-top, punch-packed debut by Evan (Milk and Cheese) Dorkin! Collecting AGENT X #7-15 and FIGHT-MAN #1.
    272 PGS./Rated T+ …$29.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9046-2

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Glad you decided to take a look!

Here's a list of everything with Deadpool as the titular character (something i have saved on my computer for moments like this ):

First Appearance: New Mutants #98 by Rob Liefeld and Fabian Nicieza

First Limited Series: Deadpool: The Circle Chase (#1-4), by Fabian Nicieza

First Ongoing Series: Deadpool (1997) (#1-69)
    *(#1-33, 0, -1), by Joe Kelly
    (#34-45), by Christopher Priest
    (#46-55), by Jimmy Palmiotti
    (#56), by Buddy Scalera
    (#57-64), by Frank Tieri
    (#65-69), by Gail Simone

Following this volume of Deadpool, Gail Simone relaunched the title as Agent X, starring Alex Hayden, who was thought to be Deadpool until it was revealed at the end of the series they were separate characters. (#1-15)

Future Ongoing Titles:
    Cable and Deadpool (2004) (#1-50), by Fabian Nicieza (#1-48), Reilly Brown (#49, 50)
    Deadpool (2008) (#1-63), by Daniel Way
    Deadpool Team-Up (2009) (#899-883), by various writers. Counts backwards from one-shot Deadpool #900
    Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth (2009) (#1-13), by Victor Gischler
    Deadpool Corps (2010) (#1-12), by Victor Gischler
    Deadpool (2012) (#1-present), by Gerry Duggan and Brian Posehn, as a part of the Marvel NOW! initiative

Team Titles:
    Uncanny X-Force (2008) (#1-35), by Rick Remender
    Thunderbolts (2012) (#1-present), by Daniel Way (#1-11), Charles Soule (#12-present)

Additional Limited Series:
    Deadpool: Sins of the Past (1994) (#1-4), by Mark Waid
    Deadpool: Suicide Kings (2009) (#1-5), by Mike Benson & Adam Glass
    Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War (2010) (#1-4), by Duane Swierczynski
    Deadpool Pulp (2011) (#1-4), by Mike Benson & Adam Glass
    Deadpool Killogy by Cullen Bunn
    - Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe (2012) (#1-4)
    - Deadpool Killustrated (2013) (#1-4)
    - Deadpool Kills Deadpool (2013) (#1-4)
    Night of the Living Deadpool (2014) (#1-4), by Cullen Bunn
    Deadpool vs. Carnage (2014) (#1-4), by Cullen Bunn
    Deadpool: The Gauntlet (2014) (#1-13), by Gerry Duggan & Brian Posehn *Infinite digital comic*
    Deadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet (2014) (#1-7), by Gerry Duggan & Brian Posehn *Converted digital comic to print*
    Hawkeye vs. Deadpool (2014) (#0-4), by Gerry Duggan
    Deadpool vs. X-Force (2014) (#1-4), by Duane Swierczynski
    Deadpool's Art of War (2014) (#1-4), by Peter David

MAX Titles:
    Deadpool MAX (#1-12), by David Lapham
    Deadpool MAX: Second Cut (#1-6), by David Lapham

One-Shots:
    Encyclopedia Deadpoolica (December 1998)
    Baby's First Deadpool Book (December 1998)
    Deadpool Team-Up (Starring Deadpool and Widdle Wade) (December 1998)
    Deadpool/GLI Summer Fun Spectacular (September 2007)
    Deadpool: Game$ of Death (May 2009)
    Deadpool Corps: Rank and Foul (March 2010)
    Lady Deadpool #1 (July 2010)
    X-Men Origins: Deadpool #1 (July 2010)
    What If: Venom Possessed Deadpool? #1 (February 2011)
    Deadpool/Cable #26 (February 2011) (Continued from Cable series that ended with #25)
    Deadpool Family #1 (April 2011)
    Wolverine/Deadpool: The Decoy #1 (July 2011)
    Deadpool MAX X-Mas Special #1 (December 2011)
    Deadpool Annual #1 (November 2013)
    Deadpool Annual #2 (May 2014)
    Deadpool Bi-Annual #1 (September 2014)

I bolded what I believe to be the most "important" runs. Joe Kelly's run in the first on-going is starred because it's undoubtedly the most important of that run. He was the one who started it all. His run can be collected in the Deadpool Joe Kelly omnibus. Cable and Deadpool is my personal favorite ongoing series and that can be collected in trade form. Uncanny X-Force can also be collected in an omnibus.

Daniel Way's Deadpool run... while he had the longest run of any writer on the title to date, it was very up and down. I would say the first three arcs (volumes 1, 2, 3 in trade) and the DEAD (volume 11 I believe) arc are the only ones worth reading.
    Dude you are the man for this! I recently started to fall in love with Deadpool the character so I started snatching up every comic that I could get with him in it, I just didnt know where to start. I mean I have read Deadpool vs Carnage, and just started reading the Dracula Gauntlet series.......Im just obsessed with Deadpool and cant wait to read more!

I have another question, please know I am a total newbie to comics and collecting.....that being said, can someone please explain the Original Sin? I see it all over a bunch of comics and now two in a row for Deadpool and I dont know what it means. Again please dont laugh...lol.....Im a newb!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxDoCxxx View Post
    I have another question, please know I am a total newbie to comics and collecting.....that being said, can someone please explain the Original Sin? I see it all over a bunch of comics and now two in a row for Deadpool and I dont know what it means. Again please dont laugh...lol.....Im a newb!
    Original Sin is an 8 issue event with a lot of characters about Watcher death.
    Some books has tie-ins with this event. Books will have their own stories but somehowe connected with this Original Sin event.
    In Deadpool case his solo has two issue tie-ins with event in which would be shown some his dark secrets.

Cover by JAMES HARREN
    • Trick or treat! It’s Halloween in Brooklyn, and that can only mean one thing -- disaster is right around the corner!
    • Why are the bad guys dressed as good guys? And will Deadpool and Hawkeye kill each other before they figure it out? The blockbuster comic event of the fall returns for its official #1 issue (even though this is really issue 2, but what does a number really even MEAN anyway?)!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

It seesms Deadpool stole gun from Cable)

DEATH OF WOLVERINE: DEADPOOL & CAPTAIN AMERICA #1
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • SCOTT KOLINS (A)
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    VARIANT cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    • Did you know Wolverine is dead?
    • I bet some people would love to get their hands on his DNA to clone him...
    • Logan’s old pals Deadpool and Steve Rogers are gonna make sure that doesn’t happen.
    48 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

I'm actually pretty excited for this, not only is it a death of Wolverine aftermath but it also seems like it will be a story calling back to the Good, the bad, and the Ugly which will be cool to see. Plus, it will be really funny to see Deadpool bother old man Rogers.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Some books has tie-ins with this event. Books will have their own stories but somehowe connected with this Original Sin event.
    In Deadpool case his solo has two issue tie-ins with event in which would be shown some his dark secrets.
    Cool deal, Thank you very much for clearing that little bit up for me Purplevit!

DEATH OF WOLVERINE: DEADPOOL & CAPTAIN AMERICA #1
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • SCOTT KOLINS (A)
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    VARIANT cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    • Did you know Wolverine is dead?
    • I bet some people would love to get their hands on his DNA to clone him...
    • Logan’s old pals Deadpool and Steve Rogers are gonna make sure that doesn’t happen.
    48 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

Buying this!

Usually I waffle about the deadpool books outside of the main series but Old Man Cap fighting with Deapool against the hand while they talk about wolverine (potential Good the bad and the ugly refs given Duggan's writing)

SOLD.

You know what would be interesting, if after the Axis event it makes everyone in the world or at least in the superhero community respect Deadpool more as a super hero, maybe even the point where he gets asked to join an X-men or Avenger group.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I am a member of Loot Crate (If any of you sign up please inbox me so I can get the referal..lol)
    This months theme was villians.... I open the box and this was inside......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dude you are the man for this! I recently started to fall in love with Deadpool the character so I started snatching up every comic that I could get with him in it, I just didnt know where to start. I mean I have read Deadpool vs Carnage, and just started reading the Dracula Gauntlet series.......Im just obsessed with Deadpool and cant wait to read more!
    Glad I was able to help! I actually think I need to add more to it now, so thanks for the reminder! lol

It seesms Deadpool stole gun from Cable)
    HA! That was my first thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm actually pretty excited for this, not only is it a death of Wolverine aftermath but it also seems like it will be a story calling back to the Good, the bad, and the Ugly which will be cool to see. Plus, it will be really funny to see Deadpool bother old man Rogers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Buying this!

Usually I waffle about the deadpool books outside of the main series but Old Man Cap fighting with Deapool against the hand while they talk about wolverine (potential Good the bad and the ugly refs given Duggan's writing)

SOLD.
    This is an absolute buy for me. I don't even need to see what the inside of the book looks like. Anything that comes out of that arc is a must have in terms of Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know what would be interesting, if after the Axis event it makes everyone in the world or at least in the superhero community respect Deadpool more as a super hero, maybe even the point where he gets asked to join an X-men or Avenger group.
    I hope so. Part of me thinks editorial may have wanted to put Deadpool in a main event for some time, and now that Remender is writing it, it's a great opportunity for him. The problem is, a lot of older readers see "Deadpool" and are immediately turned off. Getting people to read something with Deadpool in it is the tough part.. but when the story is good, like Remender's UXF or Duggan and Posehn's work on the current title, it is so well worth the read.

Thanks for this info, do you know where I can find a list of the Original Sin issues that have been released already?

BANNED

Cover by JAMES HARREN
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

The image clearly shows whose going to win. Just look at Deadpool's weapon.

Thanks for this info, do you know where I can find a list of the Original Sin issues that have been released already?
    In terms of Deadpool? The main Original Sin series? Or all the tie-ins from every book?

Deadpool's tie-ins have been issues 29, 30, 31, and 32. 32 comes out this Wednesday.