Page 26 of 131 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

I really liked the past two issues. I haven't read Return Of #2 but maybe yet later this evening. Both Wades and Shiklah's SW were immediate pulls for me. Love the job all of the writers are doing in the era.
    I make love, you make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    I really liked the past two issues. I haven't read Return Of #2 but maybe yet later this evening. Both Wades and Shiklah's SW were immediate pulls for me. Love the job all of the writers are doing in the era.
    Yea, Secret Secret Wars should be cool. Like a mini series of inventory issues. I'm glad Gerry is writing the Shiklah mini too.

Deadpool-ish comics for June 2015 (Thanks to Deadpool Bugle for the organization)

MRS. DEADPOOL AND THE HOWLING COMMANDOS #1
    GERRY DUGGAN (w) • SALVADOR ESPIN (a)
    Cover by REILLY BROWN
    HOWLING VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    TEAM VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    VARIANT COVER BY ADAM WARREN
    • She is Shiklah—undisputed Queen of the Monster Metropolis below Manhattan!
    • In the world that was, she married Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth...
    • ...But nothing on Battleworld is quite as it was. • Now, she commands the Howling Commandos: Werewolf By Night! Frankenstein’s Monster! The Living Mummy! Man-Thing! And Marcus the Centaur!
    • What would her late husband think of that???
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

DEADPOOL’S SECRET SECRET WARS #2 (OF 4)
    CULLEN BUNN (w) • MATTEO LOLLI (a)
    Cover by TONY HARRIS
    GWENPOOL VARIANT COVER BY CHRIS BACHALO
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • If a secret war happens on a secret planet in secret space, and no one hears about it...DID IT REALLY HAPPEN?!?!
    • That’s what you’ll be asking about this series for years to come!
    • And the answer is YES! Deadpool really DID mess with the original Secret Wars!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

MARVEL UNIVERSE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN: WEB WARRIORS #8
    Adapted by Joe Caramagna
    •Envious of Deadpool’s carefree life, Spider-Man spends some time with the madcap mercenary.
    • But Spidey is about to learn a lesson just how serious a day in the life of a merc for hire can be!
    32 PGS./All Ages …$2.99

COLLECTIONS:

DEADPOOL BY POSEHN & DUGGAN VOL. 3 HC
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN, BRIAN POSEHN, FABIAN NICIEZA, MARK WAID, JOE KELLY, CHRISTOPHER PRIEST, JIMMY PALMIOTTI, FRANK TIERI, GAIL SIMONE, VICTOR GISCHLER, DANIEL WAY, BEN ACKER & BEN BLACKER
    Penciled by MIKE HAWTHORNE, SCOTT KOBLISH, SCOTT HEPBURN, JOHN MCCREA, PACO MEDINA, NIKO HENRICHON, JOHN TIMMS, DEXTER SOY, ALVIN LEE, SHAWN CRYSTAL, BONG DAZO, CARLO BARBERI, EVAN SHANER & JOHN LUCAS
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    The magical day has arrived: Deadpool and succubus queen Shiklah tie the knot! But when Deadpool and his bride honeymoon in Japan, will married life agree with our mouthy merc? Or will he start doing the “take my wife, please” joke all the time? Meanwhile, Agent Preston makes a surprising discovery: Deadpool has a daughter! And there’s more to her life than meets the eye! But Deadpool is up to his neck fighting Dracula’s forces — can he escape in time to safeguard his own flesh and blood? And where did his daughter even come from? Deadpool’s Original Sin is revealed as we learn the very darkest chapter of Deadpool’s dark past! Plus: Deadpool and Nick Fury fight Hitler! And Deadpool “teams up” with Madcap (it’s gross)! Also featuring stories by every single Deadpool writer ever! Collecting DEADPOOL (2012) #26-34 and ANNUAL #1.
    304 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9825-3
    Trim size: oversized

HULK VOL. 3: OMEGA HULK BOOK 2 TPB
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Penciled by MARK BAGLEY
    Cover by MARK BAGLEY
    Doc Green, the Omega Hulk, continues targeting members of the extended “Hulk family” — Lyra the future She-Hulk, the Gamma Corps…and Thunderbolt Ross, the insanely powerful Red Hulk! But there’s no happy ending in sight as mistakes are made and science runs amok! As Doc Green’s wayward artificial intelligence continues causing problems, the Doc trains under Iron Fist and hires Deadpool for a very sensitive mission! But will Deadpool really betray Red Hulk, his former boss? Green and Red clash in an epic and violent grudge match between the two titans! And as the U.S. military makes a surprising and game-changing alteration to their gamma-monster policy, Doc Green sets his sights on the last remaining Hulk: his cousin, Jen Walters, the Sensational She-Hulk! The Omega Hulk saga ends here! But what is Doc Green’s startling secret? Collecting HULK (2014) #11-16.
    136 PGS./Rated T …$19.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9226-8

DEADPOOL CLASSIC VOL. 12: DEADPOOL CORPS TPB
    Written by VICTOR GISCHLER, CULLEN BUNN, MARY HK CHOI & JAMES ASMUS
    Penciled by ROB LIEFELD, WHILCE PORTACIO, PHILIP BOND, PACO MEDINA, KYLE BAKER, MARAT MYCHAELS, DOMINIKE STANTON, IRENE STRYCHALSKI & DARNELL JOHNSON
    Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    Deadpool gears up for an intergalactic adventure — but to succeed, he’ll need to assemble a crack team of special operatives! So naturally he recruits four other versions of himself! What could go wrong? Lady Deadpool, Kid Deadpool, Dogpool, Headpool and the original Merc With a Mouth form…the Deadpool Corps! The consciousness-sapping Awareness has wiped out the free will of millions of planets, and the Corps must stop it from destroying the galaxy! If they can keep the infighting and binge drinking to a minimum, they just might just stand a chance. Then, the Omega Confederation hires the Corps to stop a rebellion. But when Deadpool falls for Princess Teela, the group promptly switches sides — and incites a civil war! Will their meddling destroy an entire planet? Collecting PRELUDE TO DEADPOOL CORPS #1-5, DEADPOOL CORPS #1-12 and DEADPOOL FAMILY #1.
    448 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9731-7

Okay. That was a weird ending.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Okay. That was a weird ending.
    I had a feeling the ending wouldn't be exactly what anyone had in mind.. I'll be reading it hopefully tonight.

Long-time loiterer

Bizarre. But I thought it was a pretty funny twist.

And just like that... it's over. What a way to go out.

From Reynolds' twitter:

IMG_20150408_174317.jpg

I'd like to see Night/Return somehow become a trilogy. The Walking Deadpool perhaps?

Tim Seeley To Write Deadpool Vs. Thanos

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04/...ool-vs-thanos/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    From Reynolds' twitter:

IMG_20150408_174317.jpg
    This movie is already doing everything right.

Now I need to collect them all.

Look out Dugan and Kelly. I'm coming for you.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stacy View Post
    I'd like to see Night/Return somehow become a trilogy. The Walking Deadpool perhaps?
    Yea, me too. They're definitely my favorite stories from Bunn. Dawn of the Deadpool?

I posted something like this in another thread, but having read Deadpool #250 and kept up with most of the Stuff leading to Secret Wars, I think that Wade is actually our first casualty of Secret Wars. By the way I'm counting him as the first hero to die during the final incursion between Ultimate Universe and the Regular universe as well as Battleworld not Time Runs Out.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I posted something like this in another thread, but having read Deadpool #250 and kept up with most of the Stuff leading to Secret Wars, I think that Wade is actually our first casualty of Secret Wars. By the way I'm counting him as the first hero to die during the final incursion between Ultimate Universe and the Regular universe as well as Battleworld not Time Runs Out.
    I'm not entirely sure how them dying works. How do the Avengers or anyone else from 616 involved in Secret Wars survive being melted into nothingness?