Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Deadpool going full on Rambo. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    Deadpool going full on Rambo. Awesome.
    I know, I love it so much.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    The latest on both:

Dracula's Gauntlet is a 4 part, weekly series of the digital comic reformatted.

Deadpool vs X-Force is the original(kind of) X-Force going back in time to stop a disturbance in the time stream (Deadpool). It occurs before any of them met in New Mutants #98. Also a four part mini.
    I have a serious soft spot for Cable and the X-force so I'm going to love that book. Limited or ongoing?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    I have a serious soft spot for Cable and the X-force so I'm going to love that book. Limited or ongoing?
    4 issue mini series.

Hi! You were on my thread, Where art thou Deadpool? and I just wanted to thank you for directing me here! I am new to threads and forums as well, and I hope I don't make too much of a fool of myself... Well, now I am excited to get Marvel Unlimited! But what Deadpool comic should I read first? Is it chronologically important, or can I skip around? Also, I am totally open to new characters and stuff so don't be afraid of pointing me to, like, Wolverine or something to get some background info on Deadpool. (Logan is also one of my favorites. I watched the new Wolverine for my birthday in theaters!) Again, thank you all for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by newdeadpoolfan View Post
    Hi! You were on my thread, Where art thou Deadpool? and I just wanted to thank you for directing me here! I am new to threads and forums as well, and I hope I don't make too much of a fool of myself... Well, now I am excited to get Marvel Unlimited! But what Deadpool comic should I read first? Is it chronologically important, or can I skip around? Also, I am totally open to new characters and stuff so don't be afraid of pointing me to, like, Wolverine or something to get some background info on Deadpool. (Logan is also one of my favorites. I watched the new Wolverine for my birthday in theaters!) Again, thank you all for your help!
    Glad you decided to take a look!

Here's a list of everything with Deadpool as the titular character (something i have saved on my computer for moments like this ):

NOW IN OP

I bolded what I believe to be the most "important" runs. Joe Kelly's run in the first on-going is starred because it's undoubtedly the most important of that run. He was the one who started it all. His run can be collected in the Deadpool Joe Kelly omnibus. Cable and Deadpool is my personal favorite ongoing series and that can be collected in trade form. Uncanny X-Force can also be collected in an omnibus.

Daniel Way's Deadpool run... while he had the longest run of any writer on the title to date, it was very up and down. I would say the first three arcs (volumes 1, 2, 3 in trade) and the DEAD (volume 11 I believe) arc are the only ones worth reading.
    Last edited by cc008; 11-05-2015 at 10:50 AM.

I really should have just put that in the first post... stupid me.

Oh my goodness! That is quite a long list! Haha, well, I believe my question has been answered! Thank you soo much in helping me! I hope you don't mind, I've sent a friend request to both of you, since you guys seem so helpful!

Oh my goodness! That is quite a long list! Haha, well, I believe my question has been answered! Thank you soo much in helping me! I hope you don't mind, I've sent a friend request to both of you, since you guys seem so helpful!
    Of course! The bolded is just what I think is necessary for anyone who wants to catch up on Deadpool. Most of everything else is also quite enjoyable, but I don't want to bombard you by telling you to read everything lol.

You forgot about Deadpool: The Gauntlet. That was a good read. It also introduces Deadpool's wife, Shiklah.

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    You forgot about Deadpool: The Gauntlet. That was a good read. It also introduces Deadpool's wife, Shiklah.
    Ah, right. I haven't updated it to add that. Thanks.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

You're very welcome. Things like these are the reason I stick around here, just because most of the other vets are gone there are still newbie's that need help. And it isn't that long ago that I was a newbie
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

I'm really worried that Mephisto will take an interest in Shiklah.

He very well could.. but I think he's got his hands full with all those angels that Deadpool let into hell in Thunderbolts.