Page 5 of 131 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUserName12 View Post
    What is your favorite arc from any Deadpool series of all time?
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I could go with some of the classics, but I'll say Agent of Weapon X by Frank Tieri. I really loved that arc. And it gave Deadpool one of my favorite costumes.

I'd probably agree with you on that...however I really liked the Cruel Summer arc as well as the Brittany Spears twins.

One of my favorite gags...From Deadpool #20 Joe Kelly era.

I love how they filled in the text behind the art just to waste space...LOL

There are a lot of good ones for a character with as little ongoing issues compared to other characters. Dead Reckoning, Funeral for a Freak, End of the Road (with Punisher), Secret Invasion and Dark Reign from Way's run were good. DEAD was Way's best arc and my favorite from that run. And we can't forget The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly from the current run.

Quote Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
    One of my favorite gags...From Deadpool #20 Joe Kelly era.

*snip*

I love how they filled in the text behind the art just to waste space...LOL
    This issue was actually the first Deadpool solo book I ever bought! Prior to this I'd only known of him in his guest spot on Ostrander's Heroes for Hire, gave the issue a chance and died laughing. Been a fan ever since.

There are a lot of good ones for a character with as little ongoing issues compared to other characters. Dead Reckoning, Funeral for a Freak, End of the Road (with Punisher), Secret Invasion and Dark Reign from Way's run were good. DEAD was Way's best arc and my favorite from that run. And we can't forget The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly from the current run.
    Yeah the Good the Bad and the Ugly is a new classic....You just reminded me of the meat suit from when he fought Bullseye during the Way run!

That is amazing!
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Lol.. I didn't enjoy the majority of Way's run. But there are some funny one liners in there, for sure.

Lol.. I didn't enjoy the majority of Way's run. But there are some funny one liners in there, for sure.
    Yeah, you're pretty vocal about your Way hate lol. I've read the beginning and end of his run, and while I loved Dead and the beginning had it's moments and was decent, I don't really have any desire to read the rest of his run. I didn't like how almost every arc had the twist ending of every dumb thing that happened was planned and he knows how everyone will react to stuff. Stuff can just be dumb luck (which I always thought was funnier actually) than every damn thing being preplanned and thought out.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Yeah, you're pretty vocal about your Way hate lol. I've read the beginning and end of his run, and while I loved Dead and the beginning had it's moments and was decent, I don't really have any desire to read the rest of his run. I didn't like how almost every arc had the twist ending of every dumb thing that happened was planned and he knows how everyone will react to stuff. Stuff can just be dumb luck (which I always thought was funnier actually) than every damn thing being preplanned and thought out.
    Yea, that works some times, and would make sense as Deadpool's a pretty skilled tactician, but you're right.. it happened a lot. I actually enjoyed the beginning. Secret Invasion, Dark Reign, and X Marks the Spot were good I thought. Then it kind of declined until DEAD. I think that's where it should have ended. And that's where it was actually supposed to end. Way said that was his plan until Marvel said just keep going until the NOW relaunch. And it showed... everything after DEAD was poopy.

Early sales data for April:
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...of-april-2014/

Deadpool #27 comes in ranked 16 and DPvCarnage #1 came in at 19. Pretty incredible for both I think. #27 was ten bucks and did amazing. Bunn's latest mini is just that.. a mini, and it's still did top 20. Popularity is through the roof right now.

Time for FOX to capitalize.

Early sales data for April:
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...of-april-2014/

Deadpool #27 comes in ranked 16 and DPvCarnage #1 came in at 19. Pretty incredible for both I think. #27 was ten bucks and did amazing. Bunn's latest mini is just that.. a mini, and it's still did top 20. Popularity is through the roof right now.

Time for FOX to capitalize.

As long as we don't reach the craptacular proportions of when we had 4 Deadpool books running simultaneously with two of them being utter crap...(I'm looking at you Deadpool Corps...and I don't think we can blame it all on Liefeld). If Marvel goes back to crappy books I'm going end the Merc with a Podcast...err Podcast.

As long as we don't reach the craptacular proportions of when we had 4 Deadpool books running simultaneously with two of them being utter crap...(I'm looking at you Deadpool Corps...and I don't think we can blame it all on Liefeld). If Marvel goes back to crappy books I'm going end the Merc with a Podcast...err Podcast.
    I hear ya. Strangely enough, those were dark times. I think we're in a very good spot with an on-going, mini-series (kind of been like a second on-going), and a team book. I don't collect the variants, so the variant appearances don't bother me.

As long as we don't reach the craptacular proportions of when we had 4 Deadpool books running simultaneously with two of them being utter crap...(I'm looking at you Deadpool Corps...and I don't think we can blame it all on Liefeld).
    Wow.... am I the only one who doesn't think Deadpool Corps is terrible? It's not the best, but certainly not the worst.

Deadpool Corps wasn't my favorite book, but I've certainly read worse in terms of Deadpool. I like Gischler.