Page 6 of 131 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Check it out:
    Untitled.jpg
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Oh man, I hope that's legit ^^^

We should be seeing it in solicitations in one of the coming months. It would sure look nice sandwiched between the Joe Kelly omnibus and the Uncanny X-Force omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Oh man, I hope that's legit ^^^

We should be seeing it in solicitations in one of the coming months. It would sure look nice sandwiched between the Joe Kelly omnibus and the Uncanny X-Force omnibus.
    It's from the new solicit. They posted it up on the Marvel Collected forum. Or rather it's from the Hatchette Catalog. http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...D=1679&depth=1
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Deadpool Corps wasn't my favorite book, but I've certainly read worse in terms of Deadpool. I like Gischler.
    And I loved Gischler on Merc with a Mouth but Corps took straight 180...hell where has Bong Dazo been anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
    And I loved Gischler on Merc with a Mouth but Corps took straight 180...hell where has Bong Dazo been anyway?
    Outside of his brief work in Deadpool #27, I really don't know. I really like his Deadpool too...

Had a strange dream about Deadpool the Movie.

Fox had planned the following movies.

Deadpool
    X-Force
    Deadpool 2
    Cable
    X-Force 2
    X-23

Then I woke up. Last time I fall asleep reading Marvel Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    Had a strange dream about Deadpool the Movie.

Fox had planned the following movies.

Deadpool
    X-Force
    Deadpool 2
    Cable
    X-Force 2
    X-23

Then I woke up. Last time I fall asleep reading Marvel Unlimited.
    We'll get our movie. Stay strong, brother.

At this point, I wouldn't mind Deadpool spinning out of an X-Force film at all. Basically, exactly what they're doing with Gambit. That sunuvabitch.

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Check it out:
    Untitled.jpg
    This is what I've been waiting for. The TPB that were out were way too expensive to think about. Can't wait to get my hands on this book.

Deadpool #28. It was billed as an original sin tie in. But it wasn't at all. No mention of the Watcher or anything. And Deadpool's family wasn't brought up at all.

Deadpool and Shiklah's Japanese Honeymoon:

spoilers:
    After the preview... Wade and Shiklah chase down the kids with the magic Pokemon cards who stole their suitcase full of money. They battle the thieves, corrupt Japanese police, Yakuza, the Hand, and even Sunfire. After Shiklah goes all PMS and eats a poor Yakuza goon, everyone gives up and returns the case. The case full of money is actually for Kim (the Deadpool/Nightcrawler hybrid from North Korea). The money is to help Kim and the others. Wade and Shiklah take off to continue their honeymoon. Kim is shown coughing up blood, and he then teleports away. It seems he is being monitored by someone.
    end of spoilers

I think #29 and #30 are the Original Sin tie-ins. #28 was always intended to be the honeymoon issue.

I think #29 and #30 are the Original Sin tie-ins. #28 was always intended to be the honeymoon issue.
    Okay. Comixology screwed up then. In the description it said Original Sin tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    Okay. Comixology screwed up then. In the description it said Original Sin tie-in.
    No worries. I'll probably get my copy tomorrow and share my thoughts.

Read #28

spoilers:
    Damn it Zanny mad cap adventures aren't supposed to lead to pulling at my heartstrings! Deadpool is always the best x character/marvel character at the surprise heroic moment and it shows here. Carrying his suitcase full of money he's chased by a pokemone/Oliver twist gang hybrid, yakuza, and the token hand run in and it's good for a lot of laughs. What makes the issue though is Deadpool revealing who they came to Japan to see, Kim, our North Korean Nightcrawler friend. Deadpool gives him all the money. It's...damn Deadpool why you got to be so awesome! Still Kim seems to be sicker than he lets on, talk about about emotional whiplash.
    end of spoilers

Deadpool Annual #2 preview: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21679

Really looking forward to this one.

Read issue #28. It's unbelievable how well Duggan and Posehn are able to make me feel all sorts of ways in a such a short period of time. It was a very fun read and then all of a sudden... bam. It wasn't a big bam, but it was still a bam.

My favorite part of the issue was probably Deadpool and Shiklah walking in on a bloodbath through door in the spotlight. "Good luck with your revenge." Original Sin tie-ins are next.. and the next issue drops soon.