Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1962

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    I see no katana's on his back. A new gear maybe?
    That's the biggest part of this that makes me think it's not him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    I give #28 a B+.

-My favorite part is Wade texting; Cap(wearing Hydra-swag), The Mercs are playing Yugi-Oh with Slapstick, Spider not knowing Wade's number, Power Man & Iron-Fist break their phone than answer it and Mr.Sinister flat out refused while wondering the other three numbers.

-Shiklah had the Secret War dream and that's how she was able to find the Scepter of the Manticore.

-The Legion of Monsters have gathered to decide if they want to back-up Shiklah; Jack wants to just to get payback at Wade, Mummy poke fun at Jacks "puppy" look, Marcus scolded at Jack for sleeping with Wade's wife(Jack defended himself by saying that she's the Boss so he kinda has to), Franky wants to fight and The Invisible Man suggested that they play it safe and wait till the winning team is decided and then join.

-And finally "BLADE!" .

-Easter Egg:
    1)Jack is wearing a shirt that say "Duggan's"
    2)Ghost Rider is a Yugi card.
    A B+ is what I'd go with too. I wasn't too jazzed ahead of time for this crossover but this opening chapter definitely sold me on it. Just for the appearance of Blade alone I'd be in. But I also liked how Shiklah's POV was well represented and that, for a monster, her attitude is not entirely unreasonable.

Every time I read a new DP I feel like it's Marvel's most underrated book in a way. It's been rock solid for so long that it tends to get taken for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    That's the biggest part of this that makes me think it's not him
    That and the flared glove cuff. It also looks the character has big shoulder pads.
    Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Deadpool will be on the team.

Read Uncanny Avengers #21

It feels weird to type this, since he writes both books, but can Duggan make Deadpool as awesome as he is in UA in his own book?

Deadpool did have a plan to save Rogue
    spoilers:
    He went to the Ex X mansion and raided some of the memorabilia, namely one of Magneto's old helmets. He manages to place it on Rogue's head and cue awesome
    end of spoilers
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

#28 was great. The text messaging part was hilarious.

Wade’s Ladies: The 15 Most Important Women in Deadpool’s Life
    http://www.cbr.com/the-15-most-impor...eadpools-life/

Thoughts on the list?
    Frankly, I'm baffled Death and Outlaw didn't even make the list and that Siryn was placed lower than Domino. Gwenpool really isn't part of his life. Despite the costume and name similarities, they've only interacted once (that I know of). Hell, she really doesn't even like the guy! I'm reluctant to agree with Alison Kemp and Ella Whitby, but perhaps that's due to my dislike of Way's run. I would have rather seen Typhoid Mary or even Illaney Brunker. At least Ellie is at #1!
    Last edited by shibori78; 03-15-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shibori78 View Post
    Wade’s Ladies: The 15 Most Important Women in Deadpool’s Life
    http://www.cbr.com/the-15-most-impor...eadpools-life/

Thoughts on the list?
    Frankly, I'm baffled Death and Outlaw didn't even make the list and that Siryn was placed lower than Domino. Gwenpool really isn't part of his life, and despite the costume and name similarities, they've only interacted once (that I know of). Hell, she really doesn't even like the guy! I'm reluctant to agree with Alison Kemp and Ella Whitby, but perhaps that's due to my dislike of Way's run. I would have rather seen Typhoid Mary or even Illaney Brunker. At least Ellie is at #1!
    1-8 I'm perfectly fine with, maybe not the order though. Gwenpool though? I think Deadpool's had a cameo in her book...

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Read Uncanny Avengers #21

It feels weird to type this, since he writes both books, but can Duggan make Deadpool as awesome as he is in UA in his own book?

Deadpool did have a plan to save Rogue
    spoilers:
    He went to the Ex X mansion and raided some of the memorabilia, namely one of Magneto's old helmets. He manages to place it on Rogue's head and cue awesome
    end of spoilers
    Wade was also in U.S.Avengers #4. He's in most of the issue, and cracked a couple of jokes about Red Hulk, who he teamed up with, no longer being Thunderbolt Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    1-8 I'm perfectly fine with, maybe not the order though. Gwenpool though? I think Deadpool's had a cameo in her book...
    Yes, in the last Gwenpool issue.

Ellie being number one on the list makes a lot of sense. Outlaw and Death being absent while Gwenpool, who he really has zero relationship with at all, is on the list is really confusing.
    Last edited by cc008; 03-15-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Ellie being number one on the list makes a lot of sense. Outlaw and Death being absent while Gwenpool, who he really has zero relationship with at all, is on the list is really confusing.
    I would have bumped Gwenpool for Warda(Deadpool 2099). Hell, Camper Van Helsing is a bigger DP fan than Gwen.

Andddddd just like that, we're in June already, lol.

DEADPOOL #32
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)
    Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
    Secret Comics Variant Cover by SCOTT KOBLISH
    Mary Jane Variant Cover by ELIZABETH TORQUE
    SECRET EMPIRE TIE-IN!
    • Who’s the guy in Hydra green the chicks all call a sex machine?
    • DEADPOOL! You’re darned right.
    • You know…I am starting to think he might be on the wrong side here.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Hydrapool?

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #18
    JOE KELLY (w) • ED MCGUINNESS (a/C)
    • The culmination of Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness’s run is here!
    • Is it the end of Spider-Man and Deadpool’s friendship?!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

The end of Spidey/Pool?

DEADPOOL VS. THE PUNISHER #5 (of 5)
    FRED VAN LENTE (W) • PERE PEREZ (A)
    Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    Variant Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    • When the shells all hit the ground, who finally wins?
    • I mean, aside from ammunition manufacturers.
    • Find out inside — the last round is finally here!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Awesome freaking cover!

DEADPOOL: WORLD’S GREATEST VOL. 2 HC
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN, CHARLES SOULE & DAVID F. WALKER
    Penciled by MATTEO LOLLI, IBAN COELLO, SCOTT KOBLISH, JACOPO CAMAGNI, GUILLERMO SANNA, ELMO BONDOC & PACO DIAZ
    Cover by MICHAEL ALLRED
    Mayhem and magic, Deadpool style! It starts with Sabretooth — but when two unkillable killers go to war, the battle might never end! Hidden secrets, healing factors and horrific violence collide in Wade Wilson’s misplaced quest for vengeance! Meanwhile, the Mercs for Money make mad moolah in the mouthy one’s name, while Wade tries to come to terms with being a global hero and an Avenger after a lifetime as an inveterate degenerate. And Deadpool 2099 returns — but who is Zenpool 2099? Then, DP plays host to an epic crossover with Daredevil, Power Man and Iron Fist! And for his next trick, the Merc with a Mouth tries to fix one of Doctor Strange’s messes when the Empirikul brings its war on magic to Shiklah’s Monster Metropolis! Collecting DEADPOOL (2015) #8-13 and DEADPOOL: LAST DAYS OF MAGIC #1.
    232 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-90841-6
    Trim size: oversized

MONSTERS UNLEASHED: BATTLEGROUND TPB
    Written by JIM ZUB, JOSHUA CORIN, JEREMY WHITLEY, CHIP ZDARSKY, PAUL ALLOR, CHAD BOWERS,
    CHRIS SIMS, BRYAN EDWARD HILL & LEAH WILLIAMS
    Penciled by SEAN IZAAKSE, TIGH WALKER, CARLO BARBERI, RON LIM, RO STEIN, TED BRANDT, JULIAN LOPEZ, BRIAN LEVEL, DAVID BALDEON & TY TEMPLETON
    Cover by RON LIM
    As monsters are unleashed across the Marvel Universe, Earth’s greatest heroes (and Deadpool) answer the call! An all-star lineup of Avengers battle behemoths! Spider-Man fearlessly fights freakish fiends, but will Wade Wilson lend a hand? As the All-New X-Men enjoy Mardi Gras, Wolverine investigates disappearances in the bayou! A protest is an easy job for the Champions — until giants fall from the sky! Doctor Strange enters the fray as a low-powered Sorcerer not-so-Supreme! The Inhumans must protect Rome from the Leviathons! Groot is kidnapped, and the grounded Guardians of the Galaxy reunite to save him! And as the Totally Awesome Hulk investigates, an intergalactic sparring partner joins the hunt! Collecting AVENGERS (2016) #1.MU, SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #1.MU, ALL-NEW X-MEN (2015) #1.MU, CHAMPIONS (2016) #1.MU, DOCTOR STRANGE (2015) #1.MU, UNCANNY INHUMANS #1.MU, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2015) #1.MU and THE TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #1.MU.
    264 PGS./Rated T+ …$29.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-90719-8

DEADPOOL CLASSIC VOL. 18:
    DEADPOOL VS. MARVEL TPB

Written by DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI, BEN ACKER,
    BEN BLACKER, CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS, TIM SEELEY, CULLEN BUNN & GERRY DUGGAN
    Penciled by PEPE LARRAZ, EVAN “DOC” SHANER, JACOPO CAMAGNI, ELMO BONDOC, SALVA ESPIN
    & MATTEO LOLLI
    Cover by TRADD MOORE
    The Merc with a Mouth takes on Marvel’s greatest heroes and vilest villains! Everything you knew about Deadpool’s first encounter with Cable was wrong — now get the full story! Can X-Force save history from Deadpool? Wade Wilson goes to Infinity and beyond throwing down the gauntlet against the Mad Titan, Thanos! But who will win Death’s fair, bony hand? It’s the ultimate battle of good-crazy vs bad-crazy as Deadpool takes on Carnage — and there will be blood! And the regenerating degenerate hangs out with Hawkeye on Halloween! Oh, the horror! Plus: Madcap gets inside Wade’s head, and DP helps out his “best bud” Spidey by wearing his webs! Winning friends and influencing people, Deadpool-style! Collecting DEADPOOL VS. X-FORCE #1-4, DEADPOOL ANNUAL (2013) #1-2, DEADPOOL VS. THANOS #1-4, DEADPOOL VS. CARNAGE #1-4 and HAWKEYE VS. DEADPOOL #0-4.
    488 PGS./Parental Advisory …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-90685-6

If Spidey/Pool ends I'm perfectly fine with it. Love the writing when joe kelly does it, but it's so spread thin it's hard to enjoy.

I think Marvel will soon announce Deadpool reboot titles.
    If he leaves UA and Mercs ending with Spideyool then they definetely is planning smth new.

BANNED

You might be right.