Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kj7 View Post
    Cyke won't turn evil, not even apocalypse in axis is evil. Power hungry and fed up w avengers bs,and the nonstop assault on Scotts xmen. Am I the only one that thinks Scotts bangin magik, the one panel he was practically grabbing her ass and she's obviously been fetching his morning pancakes. He's putting Emma out to pasture and upgrading.
    Been thinking about that phoenix egg comment and I really hope that its a phoenix egg and he wants to use it on himself to become phoenix avatar again. I keep thinking about fire,yes burn them all down to nothing summers. Interested to see what happens w axis and this. Loved apocalypse s ship landing in Manhattan and the xmen claiming it. Its been the bright spot of axis and needs to be shown more in issues. As far as I know there is no xmen axis crossover book where they will explain how genesis not just inverted but grew to be adult apocalypse. And how is the gene bomb going to work with h only a few thousand mutants in the world,will it not kill humans with the potential of having !mutant kids?

Go Scott summers and take over the world in the name of peace and make the so called heroes bow at your feet while you kill the ones they love in front of them
    Half of the X-men and 97% of the Avengers see him like this already lol. No difference.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    He doesn't have to use any politically correct term, you are missing the point.
    If Scott's talking about the government or institutions like he did at the end of the issue, he can refer to them exactly as that, "governments", "institutions", or even "the right people" and "the people who would deny our rights" just like he did there.
    Instead of an all-encompassing term...That's all.
    That is one weird complain but I'm sure that if you send a message to Bendis he'll have Goldballz write Scott a better speech for the next campaign. One must not forget proper political language when dealing with a walking WMD.

Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

Not sure if it was discussed pages ago or anything, but, I was very happy to see Magneto back in the WHITE uniform. That's my favorite look for that character. I thought it was really dumb when they switched it to black for his solo series (white to black..... cliche....). I'm hoping the white uni means Magneto's head is back on straight and that after he shouts with Scott for an issue or two, he will rejoin Scott's team.

Cyclops, Magik, Magneto, Emma, Malloy, Tempus ... now THAT's a team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Eh, Spider-man just listens/ed to the wrong people. He's pretty naive. Hell, he knows what Stark would do to him and STILL decides to hang with him. But he's pretty innocent imo.
    That just makes him a dumb A** as well as a A**

Quote Originally Posted by Quillero View Post
    Really. It's been a major theme of the entire line for 50 years. Kinda hard to miss.
    The original origins were mosly bases on "Sapiens hate us', nothing much has changed since

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Maybe you should take the blinders off.

A few sympathizers is more than NO sympathizers. And that few sympathizers have the potential via various methods of community outreach to turn non-sympathizers into MORE sympathizers. And it WORKS. Why do you think totalitarian regimes are so fast to stamp out ANY voice of dissent?
    Why do you think that qautrritarian regimes usually end up being FORCIBLY overthrown? Perhaps becasue it works and talking doesnt

How many mutants should Cyke allow to be abused before he acts to stop it? Should he ignore evil becasue it is sanctioned by the government?

Quote Originally Posted by Quillero View Post
    That is one weird complain but I'm sure that if you send a message to Bendis he'll have Goldballz write Scott a better speech for the next campaign. One must not forget proper political language when dealing with a walking WMD.
    "Weird"?
    If Cap' was referring to the mutants as monsters without making any distinction between says the X-Men or their allies and the likes of Sinister or the Brotherood, you wouldn't be so cozy making fun of it.
    Also, Summers sees Malloy as more than just a WMD, he sees himself in him.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

He doesn't have to use any politically correct term, you are missing the point.
    If Scott's talking about the government or institutions like he did at the end of the issue, he can refer to them exactly as that, "governments", "institutions", or even "the right people" and "the people who would deny our rights" just like he did there.
    Instead of an all-encompassing term...That's all.
    Would almost every human want us dead, with a very few exceptions that can't be trusted be better?

i'm fairly certain captain has referred to the mutants as mutants before.

Fantastic Member

"Weird"?
    If Cap' was referring to the mutants as monsters without making any distinction between says the X-Men or their allies and the likes of Sinister or the Brotherood, you wouldn't be so cozy making fun of it.
    Also, Summers sees Malloy as more than just a WMD, he sees himself in him.
    Yeah, it's a weird nitpick. People talk of "the Russians annexing Crimea", "the French surrendering", "the Japanese attacking Pearl Harbor" and a thousand more cases were it's taken to mean actions done by goverments and no one bats at eye if poor Pierre in Nice was ready to keep fighting or if Mariya in Kazan dislikes Putin. It's common enough that expecting Cyke to name check Moira and Lee Forrester in the middle of a conversation for the sake of "fairness" does strike me as weird. And other characters have said "the mutants" when referring to the X Men and I promise I didn't bat an eye. Cross my heart and hope to die.

BANNED

Finally this proof that CYCLOPS WAS WRONG AND NO ONE WANT TO ADMITTED.

Cyclops is planning to conquers the world and people just seem to think that's right. Shame shame. And to say what Malloy saw in Cyclops mind was pictures of destruction, domination, wars, and even taking over the world. I have to agree with some people here. Cyclops is not doing any good for the mutants or humans. SCARE THE PEOPLE? Is that what "heroes" do? I feel sorry for Magneto that every time Cyclops commit something stupid, Magneto has to be the one to stop his madness. Cyclops is insane and will never gets better unless he's in the mentally institution. Malloy is not ready for any of this and he's unstable. What's Cyclops is thinking? What Cyclops is going to do is make the humans hate them even more and create a war between mutants and humans once again. I'm sure Magneto is on the RIGHT side while Cyclops on the WRONG. Cycolps is taking everything to an extreme and he just don't give a ****.

So... would that make Magneto Was Right? I mean he was right about Cyclops going too far. I'm literally getting sick and tired of these "heroes acting like villains. I think I'm going to drop this book and stick with my Magneto who was right all along.

BANNED

A Magneto fan(Mass murderer, tyrant, sociopath etc) going on about Cyclops going too far(for trying to recruit a powerful mutant to his cause) following posts about the poor humans of the mu being generalized by the mutant.

lmao. what next.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

I'm just waiting to see how Mags gives Scott crap after all he's done and is currently doing. Mags, plz.

Lets not forget Mags left Scott because Scott was being to soft with the humans Lelelelel
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Of course, what you says makes sense.
    But given Scott's referring to "the humans" in his speech, instead of making a distinction like he did in the end, I seriously doubt that is what's happening here.
    Scott made a big mistake : He forget to take She-Hulk with him to proofcheck his "spontaneous speech" and make sure that it was laid out in juridical term exempt of all ambiguity even under the scrutiny of the most rabid fans.

(And don't take too that seriously : I am just fooling around)
    Last edited by Narasinha; 11-20-2014 at 03:32 PM.

This White King, Black King, Black Queen, White Queen motif the UXN must be leading somewhere. Maybe they'll take the Hellfire Clubs resources.