Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Lol I hate that pic.

BANNED

I loved both this and Avengers. Such a good comics day for me. Reading Axis after both highlighted how dull and by the numbers that whole event is. I just didn't care about anything happening.

I wish Mags had not been on the cover for this though, but that final page was still pretty great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Illyana probably brought Magneto. She's obviously the smartest mutant around.
    I must stress that I don't hate Cyclops. But seeing Magik become increasingly sceptical of him is immensely satisfying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stussyjones View Post
    Lol I hate that pic.
    Who is the Caeser in that context? I haven't read any of the Utopia stuff.

BANNED

She's been pretty blunt towards him since Bendis started i think.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Today in Avengers scott mentions having a Phoenix Egg, after this issue I'm beginning to think it was a reference to MM based on his powers not so much on a literal sense of an actual Phoenix.
    It's a reference to Phoenix Egg

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Who is the Caeser in that context? I haven't read any of the Utopia stuff.
    Considering how that period ended: Cyke.

Just remember what happened to Caesar and what happened in AvX and Consequences.

Anyway, I didn't expect to enjoy this issue but I did.

The one on one, the past xmen who died due to their own powers, Cyke's attempts, heck Illyana had the best dialogue of out of everyone. She played the Scully really well. The art is an iffy point for me but meh, I can let it slide for once.

Magneto confused me at the end. That had better be a color error or someone has splainin to do. The call back to Legion was weird as well but if it was just a blank spot we probably would've just considered it free space.

Ps. Cyke and Magick love pancakes. My life is perfect now.

Pss: Oh and beast freaked out. Meh. it was coming but I honestly can't care anymore.

Is it possible that's not actually Magneto, but something Matthew created?

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Ps. Cyke and Magick love pancakes. My life is perfect now.
    I know, right? They even have their own pancake place. It's nice to see Scott still has at least one kinda friend he can enjoy things other than the fight for mutant rights with.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Pss: Oh and beast freaked out. Meh. it was coming but I honestly can't care anymore.
    As I said in another thread, every time something bad happens to Beast, I am filled with the guilt-free, warm glow of schadenfreude.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    As I said in another thread, every time something bad happens to Beast, I am filled with the guilt-free, warm glow of schadenfreude.
    all marvel fans will enjoy the schadenfreude when that 4-faced worm gets his

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I wasn't a fan of this one.

Cyclops sounded like Magneto and Magneto like Cyclops. Characterization was really off.
    *Nothing happening also didn't help this issue either*

Astonishing Member

I love Kris Anka's art in this and how she captured the other artist styles for various flashbacks especially her 90s blue team however the flashback of Magneto attacking DC and the X-men(in Utopia costumes) fighting him seems off. wasn't Magneto part of the team at the time, serving with Cyclops and xavier, flirting with Rogue and getting Kitty out of that space bullet. yeah, that continunity note was very off.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Lawl. Cyclops wants to unleash the House of S upon the MU and Magneto just has to throw a hissy fit.

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Today in Avengers scott mentions having a Phoenix Egg, after this issue I'm beginning to think it was a reference to MM based on his powers not so much on a literal sense of an actual Phoenix.
    matthew mallory probably transforms into a phoenix egg and that is how cyclop gets him to calm down.