Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

It hasn't even been confirmed that anyone outside that room even knows about the gene bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    It hasn't even been confirmed that anyone outside that room even knows about the gene bomb.
    Fair enough. Though in the least Poccy isn't making it a secret that he's planning on murdering millions of innocent people if they don't surrender NY, so I don't think they can use ignorance as an excuse for that one.

They're being terrorists pure and simple. And unless there's a reason for the un-inverted X-Men to not oppose Poccy, they're going to be treated that way by the rest of the world, justifiably so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Fair enough. Though in the least Poccy isn't making it a secret that he's planning on murdering millions of innocent people if they don't surrender NY, so I don't think they can use ignorance as an excuse for that one.

They're being terrorists pure and simple. And unless there's a reason for the un-inverted X-Men to not oppose Poccy, they're going to be treated that way by the rest of the world, justifiably so.
    According to the Deadpool tie-in, there are no uninverted X-men, so they may all get a pass.

I'd love to see Kamala Khan's reaction to all of this. Hopefully, this event alone should be enough to convince her that getting involved with giant hero-teams is hazardous to her health.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

According to the Deadpool tie-in, there are no uninverted X-men, so they may all get a pass.
    Maybe I missed something... where in it does it state that all the X-men were inverted?

I recall it mentioned by Xavier that Mystique's powers protect her from his and other forms of psychic influence (not that he would even want to read her mind), so I'm betting that she's not really inverted at all and is just faking niceness until she can make a power-play and backstab everybody in her usual fashion.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    I'd love to see Kamala Khan's reaction to all of this. Hopefully, this event alone should be enough to convince her that getting involved with giant hero-teams is hazardous to her health.
    I would rather she not appear in it at all. AXIS is a horrible event, Kamala need not be corrupted by it.

I don't want what happened to Rachel to happen to Kamala.

Indeed.

RR: Non-Inverted X-Men? You mean there are more X-Men than the one's that I actually wrote in the battle and they aren't cool with Genocide? Huh. Well, how can we fix that...?
    Deadpool Writer: Let's have Storm cause everyone at the school to be Inverted even though it goes completely against her character! Than we can have Deadpool fight the Inverted X-Men, with pacism, and win!
    RR: So I wont have to deal with any Non-Inverted X-Men and in exchange you only want to have Deadpool beat up some of them?
    Deadpool Writer: Yes! I also want Rachel to randomly be a Hound again so Deadpool can have more puns to say as he beats them all up!
    RR: Win-Win!
    Last edited by Sardorim; 11-20-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    I would rather she not appear in it at all. AXIS is a horrible event, Kamala need not be corrupted by it.

I don't want what happened to Rachel to happen to Kamala.
    I'm not saying for her to appear in the actual event, but maybe a throwaway line in her book saying that she's ashamed to see all her heroes going nuts like they are now will get the point across.

All-New Member

I think shes in the upcoming inhuman tie-in.

I recall it mentioned by Xavier that Mystique's powers protect her from his and other forms of psychic influence (not that he would even want to read her mind), so I'm betting that she's not really inverted at all and is just faking niceness until she can make a power-play and backstab everybody in her usual fashion.
    Having resistance to Xaviers power isn't necessarily the same thing as being resistant to something that Wanda and Doom might magically do though.

I'm not saying for her to appear in the actual event, but maybe a throwaway line in her book saying that she's ashamed to see all her heroes going nuts like they are now will get the point across.
    Rather have Kamala never reference it. The sooner the event is pushed under the rug and forgotten the better. This is a lower point than AvX.

BANNED

Maybe I missed something... where in it does it state that all the X-men were inverted?
    It says in that book that Storm took all available X-men to Genosha to fight the Red Skull, where they would be inverted. That's the canon until we're told otherwise.

It says in that book that Storm took all available X-men to Genosha to fight the Red Skull, where they would be inverted. That's the canon until we're told otherwise.
    All available doesn't mean all X-men.

BANNED

All the X-men at the JGS, at least.

The issue literally had kids going to war, under Storm's orders (Which is way out of character for her), and they have Teleporters.

However the main AXIS book contradicts that as the kids aren't inverted and didn't know what was going on when they went to the rally over than the story QQ was telling.