Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

I'm not holding my breath but I would LOVE to see Frank Castle in this film. I cant see Bruhl in the role. Though he'd make a fantastic Zemo

I could see Red Skull taking over the body of a young man so he could be closer in age to Chris Evans. Would be similar to what happened in the comics when Skulls came back younger when he controlled things when John Walker was Cap. His lackey was Crossbones at the time.

BANNED

Didn't Variety say last week that sources told them he's just a minor villain in this, and is actually the main villain for the upcoming Doctor Strange movie? Because none of the listed characters reflect that he could be playing the main villain in the Strange movie...and it's got the Punisher on it, just 'cause.
    Last edited by simbob4000; 11-20-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    I could see Red Skull taking over the body of a young man so he could be closer in age to Chris Evans. Would be similar to what happened in the comics when Skulls came back younger when he controlled things when John Walker was Cap. His lackey was Crossbones at the time.
    The body in question was a cloned body of Steve Rogers from cells that the Skull had extracted by Arnim Zola. When the chemicals that had kept the Red Skull alive in suspended animation wore off, and Father Time was nipping at his heels with accelerated aging. Part his master plan to finish off Captain America once ,and for all, including subjecting Cap to a poison that neutralized the time stopping powers of the super-soldier serum in Cap's veins. His plan at the end was to fight Captain America in fight to the finish, die with his most hated foe in final battle, and thanks to Arnim's technology which he used to transfer his own mind into his robot body. To a spanking new Steve Rogers body. All this was explained in CAPTAIN AMERICA#350 in a back up tale with the Skull getting his head back together recounting his life up to emerging from the clone chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    The body in question was a cloned body of Steve Rogers from cells that the Skull had extracted by Arnim Zola. When the chemicals that had kept the Red Skull alive in suspended animation wore off, and Father Time was nipping at his heels with accelerated aging. Part his master plan to finish off Captain America once ,and for all, including subjecting Cap to a poison that neutralized the time stopping powers of the super-soldier serum in Cap's veins. His plan at the end was to fight Captain America in fight to the finish, die with his most hated foe in final battle, and thanks to Arnim's technology which he used to transfer his own mind into his robot body. To a spanking new Steve Rogers body. All this was explained in CAPTAIN AMERICA#350 in a back up tale with the Skull getting his head back together recounting his life up to emerging from the clone chamber.
    Yea but I don't think they're gonna do that in the movies, though.