Post Grant Morrison's version/interpretation of Wonder Woman

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=21870

I was just reading through CBR's writer interviews in the past, and came across this one. Horror story master Clive Barker interviewed Grant Morrison, and one of the interesting parts was Grant Morrison's interest in writing Wonder Woman, and aspects of her character that was originally part of her character.

It's too bad it was only a short interview covering many things. But I wonder if you can share your thoughts about this. Thanks.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Just did a search on Morrison in the Wonder Woman forums and this was the only thread that came up

Can somebody tell me what's happening with his Wonder Woman project - is it still going ahead?

BANNED

still happening
    probably be announced soon, he's probably doing last minute multiversity edits as the art is returning to him. that might slow down finishing the ww thing. does paquette have any other assignments to work around right now?

Extraordinary Member

Per Didio we won't be seeing Morrison/Paquette's Wonder Woman: Earth One till sometime next year. DC will only be releasing one Earth One book each quarter.

It's not called Wonder Woman: Earth One. It will be called Wonder Woman: The Trial of Diana Prince.

It's expected sometime in 2015.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotDaredevil View Post
    It's not called Wonder Woman: Earth One. It will be called Wonder Woman: The Trial of Diana Prince.

It's expected sometime in 2015.
    That will most probably be the subtitle considering it's still part of the Earth One line and DC has been fairly consistent with the naming of those books so far.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Maybe it'll have the branding/marketing title on the outside, and the proper story title on the inside. DC seems to prefer that with oneshot comics.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)