Default Super Sons #12 preview “SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW” epilogue

“SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW” epilogue! Superboy and Robin must face the repercussions of the events of “Super Sons of Tomorrow” and how the emotional toll will affect their relationships with each other, their parents and the Teen Titans. Meanwhile, the past rears its ugly head to haunt Damian Wayne—in the form of his mother, Talia Al Ghul!

Written by: Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Gleason
    Art by: Tyler Kirkham
    Cover by: Giuseppe Camuncoli
    Variant cover by: Dustin Nguyen

BANNED

Bah, they had to insert Identity Crisis in there...

BANNED

double post

BANNED

alas gratitude is super fleeting if you are superman. it seems DC are hell bent on showing all versions of the jls sidekicks children and anybody else related to them in a unfavourable light and on the outs with their mentors/parents. wonder if it is due to Manhattans influence. this makes me less sure about flash war showing Wally in a favourable light.

Well,using an S in the chest not always guarantee the intentions of the persons. Superma has meet the Cyborg Superman and the Eradicator and it is understandable that he is suspicious.
    And on that last page, I am afraid which answer is Kon/Conner going to give him.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I like Kirkham's art, but want Jimenez back on the title as quickly as possible. Looking forward to Clark-Jon-Conner interaction.

BANNED

It's time for a SUPER talk,and I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    I like Kirkham's art, but want Jimenez back on the title as quickly as possible. Looking forward to Clark-Jon-Conner interaction.
    I haven't seen Jimenez's name on any issues for the next arc of Super Sons for interior art. I hope he's coming back at some point. Though I'd love to see him on Superman as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bah, they had to insert Identity Crisis in there...
    I thought that panel might be Identity Crisis (which I'm happy to have consigned to a possible, but "didn't happen" hypertime event). But I actually thought that panel represented Fifty-Two. Mistaken? (The drag is that, as **** as Identity Crisis is ... without it we wouldn't have Fifty-Two.)
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com