Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    I absolutely love the Last photo. Thanks for sharing!!
    Your welcome, found it on deviant art, guy was trying to re imagine her with a midevil style armor, similar to what she had in tas

Quote Originally Posted by evangelionofasgard View Post
    Your welcome, found it on deviant art, guy was trying to re imagine her with a midevil style armor, similar to what she had in tas
    I think her New 52 look is based on the tas one. I'm also wondering what date will supergirl #37 come out (looking to see if she'll be in any of the preview pages)
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Reminder to all Maxima fans. Supergirl #37 will be out tomorrow
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Fantastic Member

Check out the preview for more Maxima: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...view/20500363/

Re member

Interesting! She's being set up as the knowledgeable, experienced "big sister" on campus for Supergirl. I like the characterization so far.

Maxima seems like she is being written well in that preview. I like that she seems to know the history of Planet 487 and that seems to differ from what her professor is stating.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

She has parents!? Omg!!! I'm liking new Maxima even more now!!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

im glad maxima is back, and seem to be in a good state. lets hope she sticks around, she is to good of a character to slip into the background
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Shocking reveal!!! (I can't do spoiler tags since I'm on my phone)

Maxima isn't the one interested In her having children, her family is! Oh, and her mother may make a guest appearance in upcoming issues considering the teacher asked for a meeting with her mother.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Just finished the issue myself, and I really liked it.

Its odd, Maxima is the real draw for me here. If she was not involved I would never have bothered picking Supergirl back up, and while the book is really good, Max is still the reason I'll keep buying it.

Interesting spin on her not wanting to reproduce. But then, she's still a teenager here, or at least in her very early adulthood. I dont know many high school seniors who *want* to have kids immediately.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Just finished the issue myself, and I really liked it.

Its odd, Maxima is the real draw for me here. If she was not involved I would never have bothered picking Supergirl back up, and while the book is really good, Max is still the reason I'll keep buying it.

Interesting spin on her not wanting to reproduce. But then, she's still a teenager here, or at least in her very early adulthood. I dont know many high school seniors who *want* to have kids immediately.
    But that's not TOO different than before....I got a lot more of a "duty" vibe mixed with a tepid desire in previous appearances...(Hm. Wonder if that was what was missing before....a strain of duty mixed with real loneliness....)

Astonishing Member

No but seriously, Maxie's family are clamoring for her to get married and start cranking out babies.

One can empathize.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    No but seriously, Maxie's family are clamoring for her to get married and start cranking out babies.

One can empathize.
    I like the direction she's going through.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Liking the new Maxima. Definitely different but a good kind. One thing I do hope though is that her mother perhaps looks and acts a bit like old Maxima from pre-reboot. Would be a nice shout out to fans

No lie i'm feeling the new maxima i just how her power set doesn't disappoint.