Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    It's not cool, really. But to each his own.
    It's not cool to you. That makes it cool to us. The reason saggin has been in style for 20 years is because it pisses off all the right people.

BANNED

It's not cool, really. But to each his own.
    Its cool or it would have gone away by now.My little nephews do it in skinny jeans and I wonder why?

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    It's not cool to you. That makes it cool to us. The reason saggin has been in style for 20 years is because it pisses off all the right people.
    Hence, "to each his own". It's all how that person feels. For me personally, I don't care about pissing other people off. I would have to actually give a damn about them first.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Quote Originally Posted by doodledude View Post
    Its cool or it would have gone away by now.My little nephews do it in skinny jeans and I wonder why?
    Crack was cool at one point, too.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    I'll repeat what I said on another website.

I'll believe it when I see the evidence, and sadly, it can be very hard to prove rape with evidence after a long period. And yet, I cannot in good consciousness condemn a man based on accusation alone.
    So you're pretty committed to never believing a rape victim without like, videotape proof or something.

BANNED

Crack was cool a one point, too.
    No it wasn't, not ever. Even at it's height in the 80's rappers railed against its use. Go listen to "Night of the Living Baseheads" by P.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    So you're pretty committed to never believing a rape victim without like, videotape proof or something.
    Or something. Do you want to be sent to prison just because someone points a finger at you?
    Life is but a dream

BANNED

No it wasn't, not ever. Even at it's height in the 80's rappers railed against its use. Go listen to "Night of the Living Baseheads" by P.E.
    KRS 1 self destruction.

No it wasn't, not ever. Even at it's height in the 80's rappers railed against its use.
    Yeah, it was. Why do you think crackheads are around. Growing up in the PJ's, I remember a few "cool" people get hooked on it. ****, there are people working at Wall st that are crackheads.
    When the fire blows

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Or something. Do you want to be sent to prison just because someone points a finger at you?
    Statistically most rapists are pretty okay with you filming them committing heinous acts of sexual violence against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Statistically most rapists are pretty okay with you filming them committing heinous acts of sexual violence against you.
    I dunno, if that were true, it should be a lot easier to prosecute sexual assault than it currently seems to be.
    Life is but a dream

BANNED

Yeah, it was. Why do you think crackheads are around. Growing up in the PJ's, I remember a few "cool" people get hooked on it. ****, there are people working at Wall st that are crackheads.
    Nope, crack is highly addictive and causes one to become a thieving pest in the community. That was never cool. Crackheads are perpetual victims and subject to intense ridicule.
    Last edited by Razor Tiara; 11-20-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doodledude View Post
    KRS 1 self destruction.
    Roxanne Shante was the first MC I heard say something about the dangers of crack. Def Fresh Crew from '85. Predates both songs.

Just to let you know, I've been buying/listening to Hip-Hop before it came out on record. Go listen to Megablast off PE's 1st album.
    When the fire blows

BANNED

Nope, crack is highly addictive and causes one to become a thieving pest in the community. That was never cool. Crackheads are perpetual victims and subject to intense ridicule.
    True just like Dave Chapelle cracked on them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Actually, the allegations and lawsuits go back further than this last week. You might just be finding out about it now, but that doesn't mean everyone is just finding out about it.

And no offense, but comments like yours make it very hard for people to come out against almost universally loved celebrities. You don't believe them because it's Bill Cosby. So you treat them as liars and scammers. You give them no benefit of the doubt. You treat them as the one committing the offense.
    Uh yeah, I'm using "right now" as a figure of speech which is obvious. No I don't believe these accusations because there is no proof not because it's Bill Cosby. Why should somebody just accusing someone of a crime with no evidence get the benefit of the doubt? What sense does that make?
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 11-20-2014 at 11:16 AM.