Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    So you're saying that it's inevitable that powerful men will drug and rape women?
    No, Razor Tiara is saying that women need to be held accountable for their poor choices, and men don't need to be held accountable for raping women, because the women did it to themselves. Whether Razor Tiara realizes that or not, that's what's being said. Unfortunately.

BANNED

So you're saying that it's inevitable that powerful men will drug and rape women?
    No I'm saying it's harder to rape two people as opposed to one.

While I'm at it, I'll also say that your credibility gets shakier the longer you let time pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    No I'm saying it's harder to rape two people as opposed to one. While I'm at it, I'll also say that credibility gets shakier the longer you let time pass.
    So bring a chaperone because rape is inevitable? One should always assume a rapist is behind every closed door?

BANNED

So bring a chaperone because rape is inevitable? One should always assume a rapist is behind every closed door?

No, but have a witness or some protection just in case.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Actually, the rape allegations go back to about ten years. 2004. I'm not treating Cosby as guilty, because I wasn't there, I can't weigh in either way. But I find the behavior of assuming these women are liars to be disgusting. You weren't there, and you can't prove anything, either. So, maybe instead of running out and calling these potential victims of disgusting abuse liars and scammers, sit back and see what happens.

Also note that Cosby has settled a few of these out of court. Do you settle out of court if there's no truth to the allegations? Is that a thing people do?
    Im saying remember the Kobe case and how his accuser's case fell apart under scrutiny.If you have the money and you dont wanna deal with all the bad publicity why not settle out of court.My question is this why do these so called raped women wanna settle out of court and let a predator go free to rape again?

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Also note that Cosby has settled a few of these out of court. Do you settle out of court if there's no truth to the allegations? Is that a thing people do?

People do this more than you think. A Settlement is not necessarily an admission of guilt. Of course, we would think "I'm not guilty. I shouldn't have to settle anything." but it doesn't always work like that. Different cases, different outcomes.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Quote Originally Posted by doodledude View Post
    Im saying remember the Kobe case and how his accuser's case fell apart under scrutiny.If you have the money and you dont wanna deal with all the bad publicity why not settle out of court.My question is this why do these so called raped women wanna settle out of court and let a predator go free to rape again?
    The statute of limitations is up. They can't file civil charges. They have absolutely nothing to gain at this point. There won't be a trial or any arrest. The only person talking about lawsuits is Cosby's lawyer.

Most rapes go un-prosecuted because we live in a culture that makes women feel ashamed and guilty for getting raped.

BANNED

The statute of limitations is up. They can't file civil charges. They have absolutely nothing to gain at this point. There won't be a trial or any arrest. The only person talking about lawsuits is Cosby's lawyer.

Most rapes go un-prosecuted because we live in a culture that makes women feel ashamed and guilty for getting raped.
    1. attention
    2. publicity
    3. a book deal
    4. sympathy

People have murdered their own children for 2 of those.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdragon6 View Post
    Also keep in mind blacks have always been intensely divided over that rant bill did. So naturally the usual suspects chose sides. Some even blaming the dissenters for spreading the allegations. But it's hard not to look like you have egg on your face when your self righteous idol might be a total monster.
    I have changed my mind to believe he did indeed commit the acts. maybe not with each person alleged but yeah he was wrong.

And its a shame his message is being dragged down because I ask anyone that has read his critique of thug/predatory drug dealing in black communities is this--was he wrong? Do black youths need to take stock in themselves and stop selling drugs? Do they need to dress appropriately for employment? was he wrong?

I heard him speak at an HBC and the message he gave was dead on..but now i am saddened that every positive thing he uttered will be lost like tears in the rain. he only has himself to blame...damn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    I have changed my mind to believe he did indeed commit the acts. maybe not with each person alleged but yeah he was wrong.

And its a shame his message is being dragged down because I ask anyone that has read his critique of thug/predatory drug dealing in black communities is this--was he wrong? Do black youths need to take stock in themselves and stop selling drugs? Do they need to dress appropriately for employment? was he wrong?

I heard him speak at an HBC and the message he gave was dead on..but now i am saddened that every positive thing he uttered will be lost like tears in the rain. he only has himself to blame...damn.
    Yeah he was wrong. He neglected to look at why some young Black youth sell drugs. Or why we dress the way we do.

BANNED

Yeah he was wrong. He neglected to look at why some young Black youth sell drugs. Or why we dress the way we do.
    Not to derail but why do people wear pants around their thighs and expose boxers? Because I have no clue as to why.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Not to derail but why do people wear pants around their thighs and expose boxers? Because I have no clue as to why.
    Because it's cool. If you're not getting respect from white America, you at least want the respect of your peers.

Quote Originally Posted by doodledude View Post
    Damn at how long do we have to wait to fuck around like white men?
    I'm not talking about messing around with women. I'm talking about putting yourself in a situation where a women can say "rape!".

I'm a 42 year old Black man. I had various girlfriends/bang buddies. I was even in a long term relationship. Not one time have I been accused of rape.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Because it's cool. If you're not getting respect from white America, you at least want the respect of your peers.
    It's not cool, really. But to each his own.
    When the fire blows

I'll repeat what I said on another website.

I'll believe it when I see the evidence, and sadly, it can be very hard to prove rape with evidence after a long period. And yet, I cannot in good consciousness condemn a man based on accusation alone.
    Life is but a dream