Incredible Member

Default Image Hardcovers

Are the special hardcover editions that are being released going to get sequels?

For example, Saga and Lazarus are receiving hardcover editions for their first 10 issues or so. Are we going to get a volume 2 with the next 10 issues at some point?

I am considering selling my floppies to get the hardcover editions where appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Are the special hardcover editions that are being released going to get sequels?

For example, Saga and Lazarus are receiving hardcover editions for their first 10 issues or so. Are we going to get a volume 2 with the next 10 issues at some point?

I am considering selling my floppies to get the hardcover editions where appropriate.
    I would be shocked if Saga, Lazarus, Manhattan Projects, and others didn't get more hardcovers down the line one day. I haven't read anything definitive on this though.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post

I definitely think that they will get hardcovers in the future. Saga's first HC has 18 issues in it and I'm sure that it will last 50+ issues so I could expect a few more from that and Lazarus' HC contain so much world building content that I hope they can build on in future HCs.

Spectacular Member Agent John Bishop's Avatar

Brandon Graham said on his Tumblr that there are plans to collect all of prophet in two large size hardcovers when it's all done being published.

Its down to the individual creators and based on sales.

I would imagine both Saga and Lazarus will continue to release HCs.