Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Bluebird

I'm not entirely sure if I like what he's alluding to here:

We've got a big change of status quo for Havok and Wasp in terms of their relationship.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    That was in a far future and even than I didn't like it but I overlooked it as it wasn't the Rachel we know.

Seems to me that RR REALLY hates Rachel's character as she's either absent or she's a Hound. I'm sure he bought the Deadpool writer a beer after this conversion.

Deadpool Writer (He isn't worthy of being named): "I want Rachel as a Hound again with her old hair-style/costume, even if it makes zero sense, and Nightcrawler cosplaying as Ahab and holding her "chain" on her "not collar"!
    RR: I didn't invert her though. Heck, I forgot she even existed and does Nightcrawler even remember what regular Ahab even looks like when he's only in a lap coat?
    Deadpool Writer: Really? Huh... Oh! I know! Storm is why Rachel and everyone at the school is Inverted!
    RR: How?
    Deadpool Writer: RO is a big threat, right?
    RR: Yes....?
    Deadpool Writer: So Storm has all the Staff and kids shipped off to fight him!
    RR: Even Nature Girl?
    Deadpool Writer: Especially Nature Girl.
    RR: But I never had Storm mention this, this goes against her entire character, and this isn't shown or brought up anywhere else. At all.
    Deadpool Writer: Hey.
    RR: What?
    Deadpool Writer: It's a Deadpool book. They wont question it, they'll accept it because it means Zenpool gets to randomly fight Inverted X-Men at the school and make puns and dirty remarks about Nightcrawler and Rachel being into "that" stuff despite their close non-blood family relationship that they share. Very kinky, right?
    RR: I'm sold, ship it.
    I like it when writers crap on other peoples' favorite characters. Not because I want those characters crapped on (I oftentimes like said characters, myself, although not necessarily a "favorite" of mine). It's just nice for every to understand what Wanda fans felt (feel?) like.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if I like what he's alluding to here:
    Well he threw them together in about five seconds for no reason that I could see, maybe he's going to pull them apart?