Default New Panel Syndicate title: Albert Monteys' "Universe!"

I am not familiar with this creator or project at all but I just bought it for a couple dollars. I've liked The Private Eye so much and the whole concept of Panel Syndicate's "pay what you want" in the face of nonstop price gouging by Marvel (and to a lesser extent other companies) that I want to continue to support their projects. I'll post my thoughts in a bit. Haven't read it yet but the colors look really nice and I trust BKV will want to uphold the standard of quality at Panel Syndicate.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

Read it, it was pretty good. I don't really know if I'll be back for more...it was one of those things where the comic was critically well done but it wasn't exactly my thing.

It's basically a sci-fi comedy satire of corporations...kind of like Dilbert in the year 3000 with time travel. The comedy was funny and the art was solid but it's hard to get a sense of where the series would go from here, and I didn't really feel any attachment to the characters or overall plotline. The art was well-done as I said, but I'm very picky with comics artists, especially when it's cartoony comedy art. I love the art in Groo, for example, but this style didn't exactly appeal to me as much.

It's a quality comic though, and gives a sense of what future works might be at Panel Syndicate. PS looks like it might be a venue for more offbeat foreign projects, as most of the creative team on Private Eye is Spanish, and this is a Spanish project as well.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

Amazing Member

He is a very respected cartoonist here in Spain. I don't know if the jokes or the feeling is going to work for the americans, but I thought it was a pretty good issue. I already want to read the follow up of ˇUniverso! (Universe!)