Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by John Aston View Post
    Which Jessica Jones are you talking about? What audience is the Netflix series being aimed at?

If you're going with the Jessica Jones depicted in Alias, I wouldn't cast on prettiness alone. Jennifer Carpenter (Dexter's sister Deb) could carry the rough-around-the-edges and at times scruffiness needed for the role.

I haven't paid attention to the developments of the Marvel shows on Netflix, but considering the line-up and Netflix isn't beholden to a network's standards and practices, I'm guessing an older audience? If so, cast for talent, please.
    I always heard Michael C Halls' name for Matt Murdock, and Jennifer Carpenter before for Jessica.

Any from Dexter for Luke or Danny?

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    Did you actually mean "homey" or "homely"? If it's the latter, then I disagree. I'm in the camp that thinks Jessica should be average looking but still falls in the range of what I would call "real world" pretty. I still think Jenna Fischer from the Office is the perfect fit.

Jessica didn't look anything close to Fischer in Alias. But that's because I find Fischer pretty damn hot. Jessica is very average-looking but not ugly, if that makes any sense. She's plain. But her personality makes up for it. Not sure who could be that though.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Kristin Ritter for me. She was great in Breaking Bad, and surprisingly comedic in Don't Trust the B. She might be too attractive, but hell, what a first-world problem to have? All that matters is she's an ace when it comes to portraying characters who are utter train wrecks.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

An interesting note is that before marrying Cage, she dated Scott Lang....

And to throw in a nomination who isn't in the poll: LAKE BELL. She can play tough, she's hot, can act and at a young-looking 35 can pull off Jessica Jones, in my mind.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 11-23-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Incredible Member

Its been a long time since I read Alias, but Eliza Dushku seems like she'd be a good fit for Jessica Jones.