Default 2014 Fall Schedules

Starting off with NBC:

MONDAY
    8/7c: The Voice
    10/9c: The Blacklist (State of Affairs beginning Nov. 17)

TUESDAY
    8/7c: The Voice
    9/8c: Marry Me (NEW)
    9:30/8:30c: About a Boy
    10/9c: Chicago Fire

WEDNESDAY
    8/7c: The Mysteries of Laura (NEW)
    9/8c: Law & Order: SVU
    10/9c: Chicago P.D.

THURSDAY
    8/7c: The Biggest Loser
    9/8c: Bad Judge (NEW)
    9:30/8:30c: A to Z (NEW)
    10/9c: Parenthood

FRIDAY
    8/7c: Dateline NBC
    9/8c: Grimm
    10/9c: Constantine (NEW)

SUNDAY
    8/7c: Sunday Night Football

Not counting football, there are just two shows I am definitely watching on NBC. The Constantine trailer looks really good, but I don't know that I'm going to be checking out the show yet. I might have to catch it on On Demand.

Parks & Recreation will be a midseason replacement.

New series Odyssey, Mission Control, One Big Happy, Mr. Robinson and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, as well as event series Emerald City, Aquarius, and Heroes Reborn have yet to be scheduled.

A.D., a miniseries from The Bible producer Mark Burnett, will begin on Easter Sunday 2015.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I'm sure you've heard Hannibal has been renewed for a third season. It's too early to call for me > NBC, but I am looking forward to their summer series, Crossbones which starts on 5/30.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Incredible Member

I'll likely continue watching The Blacklist, and I love Hannibal, so Season 3 will be a must. Constantine is also a likely view. Though i'm not familar with his character, I'm willing to give it a chance.

Well Hannibal won't start till the end of February/beginning of March. I wonder if they'll slot it back in at 10:00 pm on Friday or will they move it to yet another time slot.
    As for NBC, I only watch Grimm and Hannibal but I'll probably give Constantine a try.

I knew about Hannibal's renewal and simply forgot about it because it wasn't mentioned in the articles I read about the NBC schedule. My fault for not including it.

I watched the trailer for Constantine. I had no plans to watch the series but I liked the trailer enough that I will tune in for the pilot. I didn't read Hellblazer so I won't have that built in expectation level.

I should have an article link in my signature in the next couple of days with my full thoughts on NBC's schedule.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.