Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who wants to see Cyclops vs the Scarlet Witch to put to rest all of the bashing once and for all...

I want to see Bendis pull this off: Cyclops vs the Scarlet Witch. I mean the very idea of it would put to rest all of the Bendis bashing on the two characters.

Who else would like to see Cyclops and the Scarlet Witch fight it out at last ?

Power vs Power, Control vs Control, Emotion vs Emotion, Family problems vs Family Problems and so on and so forth.

I think it would lead to sex. Is that what you want?
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I think it would lead to sex. Is that what you want?
    Probably would, actually...that was Bendis' answer when Hawkeye went to hunt her down after she killed and resurrected him a couple times...and he was understandably pissed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    Probably would, actually...that was Bendis' answer when Hawkeye went to hunt her down after she killed and resurrected him a couple times...and he was understandably pissed.
    You know it was later retconned that hawkeye banged a doombot that looked like wanda, right?
    Anyways, I also think it'd lead to sex. I mean, wanda is insane, a genocidal, used to be a villian, she's almost cyke type

BANNED

We all know it would end with Scarlet Witch casting some stupid spell that alters reality. Then it'll be blamed on Doctor Doom after a retcon. Also, throw in a few sprinkles of Shadowcat if Bendis is writing it.

Can you taste my bitterness?
    Last edited by sprior93; 11-17-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    You know it was later retconned that hawkeye banged a doombot that looked like wanda, right?
    Anyways, I also think it'd lead to sex. I mean, wanda is insane, a genocidal, used to be a villian, she's almost cyke type
    I know it was retconned...but not by Bendis.

Spectacular Member

in all seriousness... NO.

a fight is not won on offense OR defense, but on CONTROL over yourself and the opponent, as Clauzewitz said.

so a fight between a reality warper and a guy with mere optic blasts is more one-sided than a fight of mike tyson against a 5-year old. it proves nothing.

BANNED

Yeah a straight up fight results in Scott getting owned

Nah, if it was Bendis writing it, it would devolve into eighteen pages of face mugging, bendis speak, and OVER DRAMATIZATION.

Oh and one or two pages of other plots. You know like Triage getting a milkshake or something.

That fight would be so unfair for Cyclops it's not even funny.
    "This is me being reasonable"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I want to see Bendis pull this off: Cyclops vs the Scarlet Witch. I mean the very idea of it would put to rest all of the Bendis bashing on the two characters.

Who else would like to see Cyclops and the Scarlet Witch fight it out at last ?

Power vs Power, Control vs Control, Emotion vs Emotion, Family problems vs Family Problems and so on and so forth.
    Bendis? The #1 Wanda hating writer in comic history? The one who started this whole stupid mess to begin with? HAHAHA. Oh yeah..that's rich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Nah, if it was Bendis writing it, it would devolve into eighteen pages of face mugging, bendis speak, and OVER DRAMATIZATION.

Oh and one or two pages of other plots. You know like Triage getting a milkshake or something.
    Well Bendis wrote Wanda going nuts and curbstomping Avengers so....

But yeah not a Bendis comic without someone eating, drinking or mentioning food

Fantastic Member

In a straight fight, Scott has absolutely NO shot. Quite frankly, there aren't too many people I would give odds in their favor one on one against Wanda.

I don't see how the fight would solve anything. People would still be mad at Wanda for her actions whether she won or lost, right? And I doubt anyone who hates Cyke would stop hating him regardless of the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I don't see how the fight would solve anything. People would still be mad at Wanda for her actions whether she won or lost, right? And I doubt anyone who hates Cyke would stop hating him regardless of the outcome.
    Dude, superhero comic. Punching is Life.