Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Default Which X Men are inverted, who was on Genosha, and who is to blame?

There was a moderator request not to derail the Deadpool thread with discussion about whether or not the JGG school traveled to Genosha but it was still generating discussion so I thought we could continue it here.

If all the X Men are inverted it's better IMO, because Rick Remender doesn't seem to be using them in the main Axis book, which makes them guilty by omitting to act over the illegal occupation and clearances of Manhattan. I would assume all non inverted mutants would abhor Apocalypse's actions, but if they are all magically altered then at least they are not complicit in the atrocity.

So assuming they ARE inverted, (and feel free to argue otherwise) who do you blame? Storm for forcing students below the age of consent into battle to use their limited powers against Sentinels and the Red Skull? Or do you blame Wanda for altering reality for the worse for mutants again?

BANNED

I mean let's be fair. It's Wanda + Doom.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Obviously, it's Wanda's fault. It was Wanda Strange, and then it went to Wanda Doom, so clearly, its the Wanda part to blame.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I mean let's be fair. It's Wanda + Doom.
    Do you think the JGG students gave been inverted though Star_Jammer, or is it too soon to say?

They'll be a What If Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange cast the AXIS spell. And they'll succeed with no repercussions.

Marvel editorial?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Marvel editorial?
    Oh you! I'm looking for in story reasons, that's more interesting to me. No offence, but people just saying "bad writing" doesn't really help. These are the cards we've been dealt, now we have to play with them.

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    Oh you! I'm looking for in story reasons, that's more interesting to me. No offence, but people just saying "bad writing" doesn't really help. These are the cards we've been dealt, now we have to play with them.
    But I couldn't resist! I must have been inverted!

But to be semi-serious, I shall give an answer from the list provided, in the form of a helpful link.

Answer begins at the 10 second mark
    Dark does not mean deep.

Well even if it is Wanda's fault she'll just run around blaming someone else (as she's doing now). Never taking responsibility for her actions.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Well even if it is Wanda's fault she'll just run around blaming someone else (as she's doing now). Never taking responsibility for her actions.
    No, it's more like the Avengers wont let her take responsibility. They'll re-bust the "We'll give her a trial....................................later"
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Wanda a.k.a Ooops I did it again

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Th e ones confirmed as inverted are

Cyclops, angel,Havok, colossus, nightcrawler, iceman, beast, teen jean, storm, kitty, rogue, psylocke, evan,longshot sunfire, mystique, Sabretooth, kid omega, magneto, racheal appearently, deadpool
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Th e ones confirmed as inverted are

Cyclops, angel,Havok, colossus, nightcrawler, iceman, beast, teen jean, storm, kitty, rogue, psylocke, evan,longshot sunfire, mystique, Sabretooth, kid omega, magneto, racheal appearently, deadpool
    Thanks! So these ones get a pass for acting evil or complicit with evil. (Apart from the ones who were evil pre inversion)

From the Deadpool issue - aren't all of Storm's JGG students inverted too?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    Thanks! So these ones get a pass for acting evil or complicit with evil. (Apart from the ones who were evil pre inversion)

From the Deadpool issue - aren't all of Storm's JGG students inverted too?
    Apparently yes. But we only saw students run to maybe go to genosha. We haven't seen them post inversion. Maybe later in the arc and in Wolverine and the X-Men #12 we could see the students
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

No, Nova is to blame. He messed up Wanda/Strange plan which lead them to get captured and then when Quentin passed out Red Onslaught's TP caused it to affect everyone.

So yep, Nova as usual screws up.