Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Have we even actually seen any of the non-inverted X-Men?

I know Storm and co. were preaching to a lawn full of students, but there are still JGS faculty members we haven't seen & there has been no mention of Scott's camp up North.

It is hard to "judge" any of these non-inverted X-men when we actually haven't seen them.
    Yeah there is a lot missing. The pitfall of a book with alot of characters is some get left behind. However I wish there was q, mutant gathering where we see the rest of the group so we can confirm who was inverted. I hate not knowing
    X-Men Forever

it's possible they are all dead.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

The Avengers are to blame since shooting the Phoenix caused professors tempory death anyway.
    Toad was in Axis since he is a janitor again.
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 11-21-2014 at 08:36 PM.

BANNED

It would be hard to tell if some are inverted. Storm and Beast change their views all the time so they are hard to determine. If Beast doesn't want to break a world or eff up time that would be out of character for him at this point. Storm is such a mess she had to be flown into space to pass gas and create an aurora borealis because she cannot control her hormones. Cyclops sounds inverted in the current Uncanny but that book is like 2 years behind other titles and the last some may have read him in AVX he sounds the same. If Havok refers to himself as a mutant that could be a tell. Only seeing Kurt be evil is the one that appears out of character but he also has no soul unfortunately. It is kind of sad that the characters are written so dramatically differnet in so many of their own titles that it is hard to tell if they have been twisted.
    And Toad...wtf. While yay if he was brought back as that was really sad the way he was treated at the end if WATX they could have at least had a cake or something on panel for Morty.

Astonishing Member

with regards to the students; wasn't it mentioned that while the a-listers ended up inside the sentinels; that reinforcements kept arriving and getting inamtes out through the entire time iron man was conked out; so that could include them?

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    And chances are good yet again that she won't be blamed for it. While being welcomed with open arms by the Avengers again.
    i wouldn't be to sure; whatever else can be said of them the maximoff twins are usually loyal to steve personally; yet they seem absent from his goon-squad (Despite wanda being a freaking big stick to threaten x-nation and attilan with) in time runs out. in fact; i'd almost think steve effectively punted the new UA line-up to counter-earth with creed as their minder

presumably synergy requires the avengers to be genuinely pissed at the twins to match up with being struker/ultron's minions in AoU