Super Moderator

Default Collision Course: Expanding Marvel's Cinematic Universe with Inhumans in "Agents of SHIELD"

As Marvel Studios takes a gamble with "Inhumans," Meagan Damore looks at how establishing them in "Agents of SHIELD" could work for the MCU.

Full article here.

smartone

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    As Marvel Studios takes a gamble with "Inhumans," Meagan Damore looks at how establishing them in "Agents of SHIELD" could work for the MCU.

Full article here.
    The Inhumans started in December, 1965 not 1961

docslair

Rookie mistake. It mostly appears on the net as Fantastic Four(1961) #45. The 1961 being the the cover date of #1 of that series. This is to differentiate it from subsequent relaunches. Such as Fantastic Four(1996), Fantastic Four(1997), Fantastic Four(2011), etc.

Save the core royal family for the movie. But who are the fringe characters in the Inhumans "universe", anyway?

I'm all for getting the Inhumans involved in the MCU, so long as it's more interesting than the current events in the comics. I really haven't been all that intrigued by what's going on in 616 lately, with Kamala Khan being the lone exception. I think there's still a perception that the Inhumans are a poor substitute for the X-men. But since the X-men can't exist in the MCU, it won't have that problem and the success of Agents of SHIELD can only help.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sounds Legit...