Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii U

I would LOVE to play as Tingle! If we were having Skull kid, and it had to be only 2 characters only I'd have honestly preferred him to come in over Young Link rather than Tingle.

I mean, Skull Kid is awesome and was more important to the plot, but Tingle is pretty cool and fun too~

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Not in the US. He's fairly popular in Japan, and something of a creator's pet, which is why he keeps showing up.
    Yeah, he even has multiple spin off games. The weird thing is Aonuma said in an interview he told them not to include him.

Although I still find Wii games over NGC & N64 games an odd choice I'm started to coming around as long as they release rare titles like Disaster and not just the likes of Mario but a real advantage could be EA who still release some of their sport titles like FIFA 15 on the Wii will now be available. I still maintain the likes of FIFA & Madden are far more vital 3rd party games than Call Of Duty & Assassins Creed for a family friendly console.
    Last edited by jump; 01-15-2015 at 02:39 AM.

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    I would LOVE to play as Tingle! If we were having Skull kid, and it had to be only 2 characters only I'd have honestly preferred him to come in over Young Link rather than Tingle.

I mean, Skull Kid is awesome and was more important to the plot, but Tingle is pretty cool and fun too~
    Actually, it looks like Skull Kid may be an alternate costume for a character
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

Quote Originally Posted by the_key_24 View Post
    Actually, it looks like Skull Kid may be an alternate costume for a character
    Yeah, it looks like it, but I think I would've preferred him to be his own unique character, oh well~

Many people have noted, one of the characters shown in the concept art for project treasure looks very much like Kos-Mos

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Sh!t, I've been trying to finish off Last Story lately and my girlfriend has been moaning she wants to watch TV whenever I have the spare time to play. Problem solved!
    I don't think the Wii games allow off screen play.

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    I don't think the Wii games allow off screen play.
    They actually do but you need to use a wii mote as a controller ( I know its weird) games like the last story will be playable off screen

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    They actually do but you need to use a wii mote as a controller ( I know its weird) games like the last story will be playable off screen
    You got my hopes up for nothing then:P

So Club Nintendo is being shut down and replaced with a new loyalty scheme.

You got my hopes up for nothing then:P
    Well games that used the classic controller will be playable with just the gamepad...so you can use that and play The Last Story off tv

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Well games that used the classic controller will be playable with just the gamepad...so you can use that and play The Last Story off tv
    If I buy it again digitally, where what I was asking for orginally is an update to the Wii U to able to do that with disc Wii pro controller games.

So Club Nintendo is being shut down and replaced with a new loyalty scheme.
    NO! I still have hundreds and hundreds of coins in codes that I've been saving!
    Which might be the reason they're shutting it down, I admit.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

same, I have over 2000 coins in my account. time to start getting some stuff with them.

I've got something like 3000 stars in the Uk version with a couple more games still to register, the only things I want are the things I've already ordered from them before.

I'm just hoping the new scheme isn't a paid suscription unless there are some major, MAJOR perks that come with it.

So Hyrule Warriors met enough expectations that they're considering trying it out with Nintendo's other two big names...

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/koei-te...kemon-warriors

Heads up, Metroid Prime Trilogy is on the eShop! And it's on sale for £9.99/$9.99 on the eShop for it's first week

I'm bought it yesterday and I do not regret! It's a great game, I always wanted to play but missed out on the GC/Wii version and it was being sold at crazy high prices afterwards, so this is great!