Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Axel-In-Charge: CM Punk at Marvel, Waid & Samnee Wrapping Up "Daredevil"

Axel Alonso talks the major news coming out of Marvel's February 2015's solicitations, plus "Spider-Woman" and "Superior Iron Man."

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

I wish the interviewer asked why Marvel bothered relaunching Waid's Daredevil when they simply coulda waited for it wrap up then relaunch it. So I wonder if they're gonna relaunch Daredevil again when Waid leaves?

Spectacular Member

As to Tony Stark, a real hero doesn't give a bunch of people free drugs to get them hooked so he can then pull the drugs away and charge so much that the users have to resort to criminal activities to get their daily fix!

Fantastic Member

Aside from my question just flat out being a shot in the dark that I didn't really expect anything to come of, I kind of figured that's what Axel's response would be should it actually be answered.

Which it was, and I appreciate it.

Fantastic Member

Glad that there are plans for James Robinson. I like him as a writer and hope he gets a series that matches his sensibilities. I think FF and Invaders were pretty good, am upset they are being canceled, but believe he can do even better comics in the future. Maybe he can take over the X-Men or maybe do an Avengers title?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    I wish the interviewer asked why Marvel bothered relaunching Waid's Daredevil when they simply coulda waited for it wrap up then relaunch it. So I wonder if they're gonna relaunch Daredevil again when Waid leaves?
    LOL - of course they will!I'll probably skip it if the creative team isn't right. Launching and re-launching comics series not only provide for good jumping on points but also make for excellent jumping off points as well

Jesus, did Black Widow just blow up those people at a funeral? Some hero she is.

Also, yay Elixir getting to do something! ...but why is his skin not gold?

Defenders baby!!!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

A defenders book will be cool

Love the logan legecy pages
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 11-21-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Axel aint foolin anyone--we all know that magic 8-ball is REALLY the Watcher's EYE painted to look like an 8-ball decision maker.

Anyone who doesn't see the MCU stuff becoming their own series is blinder than the Watcher currently.

RMan misspelled "Heroes for Hire".

Plans for other X-Factor characters? I hope it's Warlock, Cypher and Danger.

Can't believe that Mark Waids run on Daredevil is actually ending. I've loved Daredevil for ages since the start of his run and am totally bummed outt that its all going to end soon. Damn.
    I look around at us and you know what I see? Losers... I mean like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have, man, we have, all of us. Homes, and our families, normal lives. And you think life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today it's giving us something. It is giving us a chance.

It would be amazing to see Blackman and Del Mundo work on Elektra again, no matter the capacity.

And Elektra teaming up with Drax? Yes please.

Here's hoping Marvel procures a worthy team to succeed Waid and Samnee on Daredevil; which I personally hope will include Greg Rucka.