Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    Here's hoping Marvel procures a worthy team to succeed Waid and Samnee on Daredevil; which I personally hope will include Greg Rucka.
    Rucka and Checchetto would be my dream team on Daredevil
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    That does sound good.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    This. A million times over.

As someone that despised the idea of a lighthearted Daredevil book before Waid took over, I have to say that they won me over instantly. It's a shame to see that run ending, but I guess it's the old "all good things" saying.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Like I've said, I've enjoyed most of what Waid has done with Daredevil but I'm eager to see new direction.

Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    I wish the interviewer asked why Marvel bothered relaunching Waid's Daredevil when they simply coulda waited for it wrap up then relaunch it. So I wonder if they're gonna relaunch Daredevil again when Waid leaves?
    If I had to guess I'd say that they probably didn't expect that Waid would be leaving DD in a year when they relaunched it. I would be willing to bet that they will relaunch it again after Waid leaves.

Spectacular Member

Thank god Waid's run is over, I couldn't stand any more "Blind Spider-Man" stories.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Waid leaving DD and no new Young Avengers any time soon......

Well done Marvel, that's two head shakings in one interview
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

How do I get to one of these parties where CM Punk met Mr. Alonso?
    .. side note.. I wish Priest would return to writing for Marvel.. and not on a "fringe" character.
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 11-21-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DANGER965 View Post
    Can't believe that Mark Waids run on Daredevil is actually ending. I've loved Daredevil for ages since the start of his run and am totally bummed outt that its all going to end soon. Damn.
    Fingers crossed for a new series by Soule and Aja.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Oh my God, are those Phil Noto pages beautiful!
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Oh my God, are those Phil Noto pages beautiful!
    Agreed. Sorry to see Elektra go (and confused how the series could have "blasted off the shelves" when it's clearly being canceled because of low sales), but very glad Black Widow's solo series is at least sticking around!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I've really enjoyed Waid/Samnee's DAREDEVIL but I'm looking forward towards a new direction for Matt Murdock.

Greg Rucka is the dream, if allowed to do a lengthy run.

!kltpzyxM

"I mean who can't think of a book that shouldn't have been cancelled?"

Disney executives?

Great article. All these new solo books with Spider-Woman and Silk are promising. I just hope these solo books can last because they never seem to last long unless Captain America or Wolverine are on the title. But I think Superior Iron Man might be the best of the bunch. I also like how Alonso is approaching it.

Alonso: Well, everyone knows about Tony Stark's enormous ego, so to see him really succumb to it -- that's fun stuff. But this isn't Tony in full-blown, mustache-twirling villain mode, he's just an uber-capitalist inventor that believes he's giving people what they want -- a chance at perfection -- and is going to charge them a premium for it. Just like the last time we saw Tony in Machiavellian territory -- "Civil War" -- some fans will disagree with him and some will side with him, or at least see the upside of his point of view.
    This is a nice assessment of the situation in Superior. He's not a villain. He's not a hero either. More than anything, he's a businessman and he's got a product that works way better than anything anyone has ever given the people. Who among us wouldn't be tempted to try Extremis 3.0? Tony knows how well it works. He knows it'll be profitable and it'll allow him to indulge as only he can. But if this is like Civil War, I just hope that it doesn't end in him getting his mind wiped. That would waste a perfectly good plot here. It has some major implications and I'd like to see what it does for his character and the Marvel universe in the long run.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Well this answered my question about CM Punk lol. I am kinda interested to see what he's like as a writer, though I would've bought the Thor Annual either way lol.