Extraordinary Member

Default Looks like Nathan Fairbairn will be coloring Wonder Woman: Earth One.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Oh man, I WANT IT.

Between Azzarello, Johns and the Finches, Earth One can't come soon enough.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Looking good so far. Hopefully this will be in the March 2014 solicits.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I seriously first read the title of this thread as "Looks like Nathan Fillion will be coloring Wonder Woman: Earth One"

Man, great live-actor (FIREFLY, CASTLE), great voice-actor (WONDER WOMAN 2009, as Steve Trevor no less) AND professional comic book colorist on the side? Holy cow

Seriously, looking forward to this project with Nathan Fairbairn contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    I seriously first read the title of this thread as "Looks like Nathan Fillion will be coloring Wonder Woman: Earth One"

Man, great live-actor (FIREFLY, CASTLE), great voice-actor (WONDER WOMAN 2009, as Steve Trevor no less) AND professional comic book colorist on the side? Holy cow

Seriously, looking forward to this project with Nathan Fairbairn contributing.
    LOL ... I love Fillion, he's done Hal Jordan voice too