Page 161 of 211 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3162

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Which makes me wonder. What if Kate is the one who'll be adopting Cassandra?

Though there is another thing that makes me wonder as well it is something totally different. So Cass is a Bombshell now. Does that mean a few months down the line we're getting new variants/prints by Ant Lucia? Cause.... I'd so buy that.
    Kate adopting Cass would be a massive twist. I dunno what I'd think of it. On one hand it could be interesting but on the other it would kinda wipe out Cass's most important relationship which was with Bruce

BANNED

What if Kate is the one who'll be adopting Cassandra?
    I would burn everything.

But no, I wouldn't care for that at all.

Though there is another thing that makes me wonder as well it is something totally different. So Cass is a Bombshell now. Does that mean a few months down the line we're getting new variants/prints by Ant Lucia? Cause.... I'd so buy that.
    If we're really lucky (The Cass fanbase being lucky? First time for everything I guess) this may be her way of getting a POP. Though if she does get a Lucia print, I would definitely get that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    On one hand it could be interesting but on the other it would kinda wipe out Cass's most important relationship which was with Bruce
    Much as I'm a proponent for the adoption returning, that's untrue. The importance of Cass and Bruce's relationship can not be understated and I hate it when people do so, but I'd still say Bruce comes in tied for second with Steph as far as her most important relationship goes. Lost to us now or not, Barabra was still the most important person in her life.

I'm curious Assam! If you were in charge how would you restore Babs and Cass's relationship! If you had to keep Barbara as Batgirl.

BANNED

I was hoping to return to some good Cass news but I can find none.

BANNED

I'm curious Assam! If you were in charge how would you restore Babs and Cass's relationship! If you had to keep Barbara as Batgirl.
    Yeah, because the Babs that was a mentor to Cass, she's gone. There isn't a trace of her left in whatever passes for Barbara Gordon these days.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I don't see how Kate has been shown to have a particularly motherly relationship to Cass. Whereas, though Tynion hasn't developed it a ton, there's still been some significant moments of Bruce acting in a more fatherly way towards her - the famous hug from Batman and Robin Eternal #13, and the way he let her beat him up in League of Shadows. There just hasn't been any scene or arc between Kate and Cass to match those thing, and there's definitely not really a history, given their chronologies.

Kate adopting Cass would be a massive twist. I dunno what I'd think of it. On one hand it could be interesting but on the other it would kinda wipe out Cass's most important relationship which was with Bruce
    I just don't see how it flows from what is being developed relationally.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Yeah, because the Babs that was a mentor to Cass, she's gone. There isn't a trace of her left in whatever passes for Barbara Gordon these days.
    Agreed, I don't really see the Oracle I know who was Cass's mentor today.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

New TSBranch art. Always nice!

new branch.jpg

Boooo.

But seriously, no. Kate's closer to being her aunt or older sister, if anything. And I don't think Kate and a kid (even an older kid) would be a good mix, even though I think there's enough evidence to support that on some level, she does want children.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Boooo.

But seriously, no. Kate's closer to being her aunt or older sister, if anything. And I don't think Kate and a kid (even an older kid) would be a good mix, even though I think there's enough evidence to support that on some level, she does want children.
    I feel much better about being against a Kate adoption of Cass now.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

More Takara Cass:

takara cass once more.jpg

Also, by Picmurasaki on Tumblr, a story that needs to happen eventually:

cass batcow.jpg

BANNED

New Rena mini-essay: http://renaroo.tumblr.com/post/16836...-that-cass-did

As usual, she brings up a lot of interesting points.

BANNED

Hoping when we get the preview for #970 tomorrow, it'll indicate if Cass is going to do something in it, or if it'll be another issue where I question why I continue to read this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Hoping when we get the preview for #970 tomorrow, it'll indicate if Cass is going to do something in it, or if it'll be another issue where I question why I continue to read this book.
    Even if Cass does something, I'd still question why you continue to read Tynion's Detective Comics.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Even if Cass does something, I'd still question why you continue to read Tynion's Detective Comics.
    its not that bad. Well, I am still behind/kinda dropped it but still

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Desperation

Really though, I feel the book has only been bad since October and the Utopia mini-arc. Prior to that was the best arc the book has had, though that still had one key problem, and while the quality has never been consistent, at it's best its been fantastic (though not exactly groundbreaking) and at its worst its been somewhat below mediocre.

Also, this is something I've been meaning to ask you, but I was wondering why you read Larson's Batgirl. You've said it and New Super-Man are your favorite Rebirth books and while I obviously get loving NSM, Larson's Batgirl doesn't really seem like your kind of thing.