Page 192 of 211 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3162

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    So along with 'Tec, Cass also appeared in Batman and the Signal #3 today. It was just a cameo, but we did get some set-up for Hill's 'Tec/Outsiders out of Bruce.

Attachment 65112

Also apparently the weekly breakfasts are canon and not just a part of Duke's dreams. I kinda love that.
    It's nice to know that's a thing, even if it implies the entire Batfamily is more consistently closer and interactive then we ever actually get to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The more I read Brian Hill twitter, the more I'm anticipating his take on Cass.
    Right on! Bryan is looking like a great, next DC author for Cass fans.

Bryan's thoughts on Cass' fighting are in line with Tom's:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...94791902887936

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833702769487917057

BANNED

More interestingly on the 'fighting' side of things from Hill's Twitter is how he wants to show each of them fighting with a very distinct style.

https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...97851681251329

More interestingly on the 'fighting' side of things from Hill's Twitter is how he wants to show each of them fighting with a very distinct style.

https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...97851681251329
    Reminds me of how Jay Oliva wanted the Batfamily in Bad Blood to all have a distinct, real world, fighting style in the movie.

BANNED

Thats cool, but i cant even imagine how cass would fight.

So Batman #47 variant by Amanda Connor. She's such a sneaky one ain't she? batman_47_by_battle810-dc9tdq1.jpg
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

BANNED

Well done Connor, well done.

BANNED

By Vigilante-Family on Tumblr

ponytail cass.jpg

There needs to be more pony tail Cass in fanart.

By Vigilante-Family on Tumblr

ponytail cass.jpg

There needs to be more pony tail Cass in fanart.
    I got one commissioned a LONG time ago by Livio
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heyevaxx View Post
    Right on! Bryan is looking like a great, next DC author for Cass fans.

Bryan's thoughts on Cass' fighting are in line with Tom's:
    https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...94791902887936

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833702769487917057

Duke shouldn't even be on this list. What a joke
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

So along with 'Tec, Cass also appeared in Batman and the Signal #3 today. It was just a cameo, but we did get some set-up for Hill's 'Tec/Outsiders out of Bruce.
    Attachment 65112
    Also apparently the weekly breakfasts are canon and not just a part of Duke's dreams. I kinda love that.
    "When you're done with your pancakes I'd love to chat with you and Cassandra about changing schools ..."

Is Cass even attending a school? Did I miss something?

Considering her upbringing and significant learning disabilities (no writing, no reading, limited speaking) I'd think Bruce would get Cassie a special private tutor. A normal public or private school just wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I think Duke would be top ten, definitely not top five. Damian, Luke, and Kate would all be over Duke. In Tim's case I'd have him under Duke, Babs, and possibly even Stephanie. current Tim is only a hair above street thug level when it comes to pure combat skill.

Cass, Bruce, and Dick in that order are locks imo. The fourth spot is highly debatable between Jason and Damian. Both hold advantages over the other as far as skill is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    At the very least he shouldn't be in the top five. The guy is just outclassed by most of the other Bat Family members.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    I think Duke would be top ten, definitely not top five. Damian, Luke, and Kate would all be over Duke. In Tim's case I'd have him under Duke, Babs, and possibly even Stephanie. current Tim is only a hair above street thug level when it comes to pure combat skill.

Cass, Bruce, and Dick in that order are locks imo. The fourth spot is highly debatable between Jason and Damian. Both hold advantages over the other as far as skill is concerned.
    Just out of curiosity, what has Duke done and what kind if training has he had where he would be ranked higher than anyone on this list?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member

Out of curiosity I always wondered why is Tim so low? I have not read many Tim stories but I know he is a pretty decent fighter. And where is Babs on this list? I feel like all the robins would beat out Duke and I think Steph could beat him. I think my ranking would go:

1.Cass
    2. Dick
    3.Bruce
    4. Damian
    5. Kate
    6.Jason, I think this also debatable
    7.Babs

8.Tim
    9. Steph
    10.Duke
    I think these could be a debate