Page 182 of 211 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3162
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Well maybe they can't give Cassandra the name Black Bat because the original character using it currently being published. but returning Stephanie will have to do as a parting gesture.
    I don't see why we can't have another name, though. ShadowBat, or something cool like that (I really thought League of Shadows was going to change her name to Shadow something.)
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I don't see why we can't have another name, though. ShadowBat, or something cool like that (I really thought League of Shadows was going to change her name to Shadow something.)
    Well it will be down to Tynion to pick a name and quite frankly you are right they should be able to pick another one. So maybe giving Cassandra a new name and costume and returning Stephanie would be nice parting gesture.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Well it will be down to Tynion to pick a name and quite frankly you are right they should be able to pick another one. So maybe giving Cassandra a new name and costume and returning Stephanie would be nice parting gesture.
    Exactly! We need both in good shape!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Exactly! We need both in good shape!
    Just hope Tynion has enough time to do both.

BANNED

Black Bat is getting new stories now?
    In latest years, Dynamite have been publishing new material for popular Pulp era characters.

Defenders of The Earth and Phantom, Zorro, Lone Ranger, The Green Hornet, Savage, Tarzan, Carter, Holmes, James Bond, The Spider, Shadow, Princess of Mars, the Black Fury (aka the original catwoman/black cat) and the Robert E Howard barbarians.

And Black Bat. I Might be forgetting a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    In latest years, Dynamite have been publishing new material for popular Pulp era characters.

Defenders of The Earth and Phantom, Zorro, Lone Ranger, The Green Hornet, Savage, Tarzan, Carter, Holmes, James Bond, The Spider, Shadow, Princess of Mars, the Black Fury (aka the original catwoman/black cat) and the Robert E Howard barbarians.

And Black Bat. I Might be forgetting a few.
    I didn't think anyone would have any interest in those old guys save for a few once their successors the superheroes took over the market. Well Black Bat is off limits for Cassie then.

BANNED

I didn't think anyone would have any interest in those old guys save for a few once their successors the superheroes took over the market. Well Black Bat is off limits for Cassie then.
    The old guys are the foundation of the superhero, man.

Theyre also cooler cats in general.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 03-14-2018 at 02:20 AM.

The old guys are the foundation of the superhero, man.

Theyre also cooler cats in general.
    Oh I know about that I just never saw some of them like Bond and Holmes or even Zorro as superheroes because you know they don't wear tights then again some heroes don't. And I love Holmes actually.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 03-14-2018 at 03:51 AM.

BANNED

Well, they`re the archetypes of the superhero genre with elements lifted straight up and the same era gaves us the first and best skintight vigilante of all timessss.

Lee Falk`s The Phantom. Eat that batboy.

Well, they`re the archetypes of the superhero genre with elements lifted straight up and the same era gave us the first and best skintight vigilante of all timessss.

Lee Falk`s The Phantom. Eat that batboy.
    Well that is true I actually liked the Phantom when I was a kid he intrigued me. And Mandrake the Magician seemed like an early John Zatara.

Raül Fernandez streamed some of the inking of the #980 cover, and...

Edit: Fernandez contacted me and asked me to take the images down, so I am.
    Last edited by Caivu; 03-14-2018 at 09:54 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

Attachment 63295
    Looks interesting...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

Attachment 63295
    I'm breathing...I'm breathing...and bracing myself for disappointment.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

IMPORTANT

If you've spread those screenshots elsewhere, please take them down. Fernandez contacted me to remove them, so I am, and that goes for anywhere else.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I hope this doesn't mean she becomes Batgirl 2/3