Page 199 of 211 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3162

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Yes, but they also mention Mother and Shiva. It'd be slightly ridiculous if they had all of them but not Cass.

Frankly I'm not sure whether I'm hoping she is or isn't going to be in this.
    It would not be ridiculous since she wouldn't even be born yet. Are you familiar with Gotham? Bruce is a teen.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    It would not be ridiculous since she wouldn't even be born yet. Are you familiar with Gotham? Bruce is a teen.
    But on this season he is becoming Batman.

Also hello everyone! Haven’t read comics in a while (I am going to catch up eventually though). What did I miss?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I've never watched a minute of the show, but I am familiar with the premise. And from what I've heard, bringing in characters that don't make sense based off the comic timeline is something they've done plenty of times before.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post

Also hello everyone! Haven’t read comics in a while (I am going to catch up eventually though). What did I miss?
    Eyy, good to hear from you Sakuyamons!

What did you miss? Not sure what the last thing you read was.

https://www.cbr.com/gotham-season-5-...ampaign=CBR-TW

I might have to watch Gotham now...

All the times I've denounced Cass's lack of media appearances...this isn't what I wanted.
    I want to see Donovan Morgan Grant react to this .

I mean, I can see "Orphan" being Cass but I'm really not sure i see this show doing Shiva or Cass justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    If they pull this off, then this could be a start in showcasing Cass outside of the comics and make her fanbase grow outside of the comics.
    I don't think Gotham is the way to go. Putting aside this show's reputation, she will be appearing in the final season of the show which is not enough time to build interest in the character.

BANNED

I've never watched a minute of the show, but I am familiar with the premise. And from what I've heard, bringing in characters that don't make sense based off the comic timeline is something they've done plenty of times before.
    This is true, they dont really care about the timeline whatsoever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I don't think Gotham is the way to go. Putting aside this show's reputation, she will be appearing in the final season of the show which is not enough time to build interest in the character.
    I've also heard that its going to be a short season anyway, like 10 or 13 episodes airing in 2019 and then it'll sort of get replaced by Pennyworth.

https://www.cbr.com/gotham-season-5-...ampaign=CBR-TW

I might have to watch Gotham now...

All the times I've denounced Cass's lack of media appearances...this isn't what I wanted.
    WHAT? Batman is not in this serie, only Bruce.

Hmmm.. if you put this here, I should read this article.

Extraordinary Member

And from what I've heard, bringing in characters that don't make sense based off the comic timeline is something they've done plenty of times before.
    But bringing in Cass is imo diffrent from letting some of the classic villains appear before Bruce started as Batman or using some of the established Police officers.

And Btw. they had also some completely new character take on mantels from the comic, like Azrael nor Firefly for example.

I think we will have to wait and see.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But bringing in Cass is imo diffrent from letting some of the classic villains appear before Bruce started as Batman or using some of the established Police officers.

And Btw. they had also some completely new character take on mantels from the comic, like Azrael nor Firefly for example.

I think we will have to wait and see.
    Perhaps, but this series still hasn't managed to influence canon so I wouldn't worry.

BANNED

Cass makes her debut

https://youtu.be/WVXX_HplIN8

LOL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Cass makes her debut

https://youtu.be/WVXX_HplIN8

LOL
    See I already knew this wasn't the case (it's just some random boy credited as 'Orphan'), but it's still not cool to maybe get other people's hopes up.

Still wouldn't completely rule Cass out of season 5 though.

BANNED

It was a joke man. I assumed people had already watched the episode, it just seemed funny.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hang on. Why are we assuming Orphan is Cassandra Cain? Orphan is the name of Mother's children with David Cain at the top. Makes more sense for it to be David.
    Oh it's CBR jumping the gun again