Page 68 of 211 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3162
    BANNED

Something I'm really hoping to see after the current arc of 'Tec is Cass coming out of her shell more. For example, something no writer has replicated since her solo book was her dry sense of humor. A lot of people, shamefully, think that Cass is bland and always stoic, but as WE know, while Dick and Tim have their quips, and Damian has downright arrogance, Cass had her own form of sardonic wit, and just with a few words too.

You always lose.jpg

BANNED

CAAAAAAAAAAS.jpg

It's the all too rare non-Batbook Cass sighting, so I figured this variant cover was worth posting here.

It's also worth noting that if everyone here was acting in character, the area around Cass would be a complete mess.

C2E2 sketch by Marcio Takara:

Screenshot_20170417-160533.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

I LOVE IT. He drew her face the same way Damian Scott did, but more realistic and less cartoony.

EDIT: Upon further looking, Takara has drawn Cass A LOT, outside of comics at least, and all of his takes on her are awesome.
    Last edited by Assam; 04-17-2017 at 02:42 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    Ha! I don't know who it was that got me to think she was 14 or 15, but I'm really happy to see she's not that young.

Basically, she's the same age she was when she was first introduced, and since this Cass IS very much a different character, I'm pretty okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Ha! I don't know who it was that got me to think she was 14 or 15, but I'm really happy to see she's not that young.

Basically, she's the same age she was when she was first introduced, and since this Cass IS very much a different character, I'm pretty okay with that.
    She kinda seems that way art-wise at times.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She kinda seems that way art-wise at times.
    youth.jpg

badass.jpg

She definitely has a more youthful look than she used to, but that's just a matter of different artists. It's not like Cass has EVER been consistently drawn a certain way since Scott.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

That is sweet!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Mmmff, I love that Takara Cass.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post

Eh? But he really said that he estimated her to be 14-15 in an interview a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Zainu View Post
    Eh? But he really said that he estimated her to be 14-15 in an interview a long time ago
    I thought it was one of the artists who worked on Batman and Robin Eternal who said that?

BANNED

I thought it was one of the artists who worked on Batman and Robin Eternal who said that?
    Actually, both estimates could be right. If she was 15 when the first interview was given, and she's 16 now.

Remember, MONTHS have passed since Rebirth started. January 26th could have whisked by.

BANNED

I really hope Rebirth, or whatever comes after, brings back Onyx at some point (Future's End doesn't count)

onyx.jpg

Come to think of it... Jean-Paul, Onyx, Superboy...what was it with giving Cass amazing relationships, and then never DOING anything with them?

Ultimate Member

Just old enough to be considered old enough to be able to throw her life away, just like pre-Rebirth