Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I thought Gail had to create Cass clones because she couldn't use the original cass?
    I can understand that, but if Gail was not allowed to use the original character, then it would have been better to create a completely different character with different background, personality and mannerisms(a la Harper Row), instead of just copying and pasting bits and pieces from the original. By copying off of Cass so much, Strix makes Cass's existence and experience less unique.

Pharah x Mercy
    There is a land called passive-agressiva, and I am their queen.

Cass and Steph art.

Source.
    Last edited by beetlebum; 04-25-2016 at 06:49 PM.
    Psychologically, the guns you use will define you ~ Pharoahe Monch

I like ladies who wear purple | Kate Bishop | Helena Bertinelli

Wonder Woman is The Love of My Life | Forza Azzurri

Heh, that's really cute.

Okay the Future's End cover to Batgirl hints at Four Batgirls. Two of whom look an awful like two previous Pre-New 52 Batgirls:

Thoughts?
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Thoughts?
    It could be Steph (or Bette), Cass and Nell. Or it could be three random women.

...or Charise, Alysia and McKenna.
    Last edited by Vworp Vworp; 05-16-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Pharah x Mercy

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Heh, that's really cute.
    It is!

Okay the Future's End cover to Batgirl hints at Four Batgirls. Two of whom look an awful like two previous Pre-New 52 Batgirls:

Thoughts?
    Please let one of them be Cass Please let one of them be Cass Please let one of them be Cass Please let one of them be Cass

However, I'm not going to get my hopes up too high though.

I wonder who the one with the Luche Libre mask is. She sort of looks like Bane and she has ... ample assets ... (to put it politely).

Pantha? I mean that's who I thought the moment I saw that costume and luche libre style mask.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Given DC's pattern when it comes to Cass I am not holding my breath. I would be shocked but pleasantly surprised if they did use Cass though at the same time dread that they might do something spiteful with her before chucking her off into limbo again.

Though Bane/Batgirl is kind of interesting. My reaction is pretty much the same as beetlebum's Kate Bishop icon with her lowering the sunglasses. Like what is this, really?

Last edited by John Venus; 05-16-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zainu View Post
    I can understand that, but if Gail was not allowed to use the original character, then it would have been better to create a completely different character with different background, personality and mannerisms(a la Harper Row), instead of just copying and pasting bits and pieces from the original. By copying off of Cass so much, Strix makes Cass's existence and experience less unique.
    Strix isn't really all that much like Cass beyond the whole "mute badass" thing. And Cass eventually started talking anyway. Their background/origins, personalities, and beliefs are quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by beetlebum View Post
    It is!

Please let one of them be Cass Please let one of them be Cass Please let one of them be Cass Please let one of them be Cass

However, I'm not going to get my hopes up too high though.

I wonder who the one with the Luche Libre mask is. She sort of looks like Bane and she has ... ample assets ... (to put it politely).
    It's Batgirl in the Bane mask. That's her new identity of Bete Noire aka Black Beast

Pharah x Mercy

Quote Originally Posted by CagedLeo730 View Post
    It's Batgirl in the Bane mask. That's her new identity of Bete Noire aka Black Beast
    I don't know why I didn't realize that before (slightly embarrassed). Thanks.

The blonde one is for sure to be Steph, but one with the short hair is more likely to be Harper than Cass

I think they are Alysia at the front, the corrupt cop from the knightfall arc and the blond might be anybody

hopefully not Steph
    I like Steph way to much.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Doesn't look like anyone we know and that "Blonde" looks like she has White Hair.

Too true. Or Bruce as well being all scarred up during Hush.

Isn't that the question that we have to keep asking ourselves? Or should we keep asking DC Panels? Then again, do you want Cassandra reimagined in a way that'll be how they've reintroduced Stephanie? Or one were they are barely the character fans liked in New 52 version of Tim Drake?
    Rather she be re-imaged like Steph, Tim's new 52 origin and introduction was plain bad and followed by Retcons.

I also wish all the Cass Clones and Wannabes are killed off or retconned out to oblivion. They're an insult to Cass fans and poor substitutes to the real and heroic deal.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-20-2014 at 05:45 PM.