Page 113 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3162
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Katherine Karlo was created for Gotham Academy - she's made out of part of Clayface, is sometimes called his daughter, once morphed into Clayface when his mind took over, but seems to be free of his influence now. I really like, her, but she doesn't have a ton of development.
    ...So there's already a precedent for Clayface splitting apart into autonomous beings. I forgot about that. That *may* have implications for Clayface's upcoming TEC arc.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    ...So there's already a precedent for Clayface splitting apart into autonomous beings. I forgot about that. That *may* have implications for Clayface's upcoming TEC arc.
    You know what'd be great/horrible? Is if Katherine has been slowly causing Clayface's decline. It's been established that it's straining for him to be split up for too long. So now, he has to decide whether to reabsorb his daughter or risk further damage to himself.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post

Aww, a To piece would be great. Have to keep an eye out for when he opens up commissions.

Also, Tim's Uthernet is by far the best potential future the DCU has seen.

Ditto. I so want a Cass "Bat" and Kon "Superman" sketch by him in a "World's Finest" pose. I just love the idea of them becoming the next gen of heroes and fighting crime.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Ditto. I so want a Cass "Bat" and Kon "Superman" sketch by him in a "World's Finest" pose. I just love the idea of them becoming the next gen of heroes and fighting crime.
    Nuuuu, you got to haf da trinateee.

BANNED

Ditto. I so want a Cass "Bat" and Kon "Superman" sketch by him in a "World's Finest" pose.
    Drools over the thought

Thank you Red Robin #19 for at least giving us a glimpse at what that could look like.

I just love the idea of them becoming the next gen of heroes and fighting crime.
    Didio: "HA BA WHA? Who are these two? The next Batman and Superman will obviously be their genetic sons! Plus, one of them is an icky girl! And she doesn't even wear the bat. Never even has. And whose this..."Kon" person? As in from Star Trek? Hey Johns, do we own Star Trek?"

Johns: "A bit busy printing money out of my pen, Dan."

DiDio: "You sound angry. Does this "Kan" loser mean something to you?"

Johns twitches

BANNED

Drools over the thought

Thank you Red Robin #19 for at least giving us a glimpse at what that could look like.

Didio: "HA BA WHA? Who are these two? The next Batman and Superman will obviously be their genetic sons! Plus, one of them is an icky girl! And she doesn't even wear the bat. Never even has. And whose this..."Kon" person? As in from Star Trek? Hey Johns, do we own Star Trek?"

Johns: "A bit busy printing money out of my pen, Dan."

DiDio: "You sound angry. Does this "Kan" loser mean something to you?"

Johns twitches

That's why I loved Superboy Prime so much! He is ME!

BANNED

See, while that scene is fun, and nice as it'd be to see Superboy Prime give his usual treatment to DiDio (Note: I don't ACTUALLY want DiDio maimed or killed in REAL life) I still hate the character. The main reasons being his massacre of the Teen Titans/ mutilation of Risk, how annoying he was most of the time, and the fact that he was re-invented to be an insulting "Take That" toward comic fans.

BANNED

Decided I'm definitely NOT going to be watching Young Justice season 3. The Cass-factor is just too frustrating, and having to hear "But Steph is going to be in it!...oh, Cass might get in in season 4. BUT STEPH!" every time I talk to someone about this, and likely will continue to hear for the next few months, only makes me more pissed.

Ultimate Member

See, while that scene is fun, and nice as it'd be to see Superboy Prime give his usual treatment to DiDio (Note: I don't ACTUALLY want DiDio maimed or killed in REAL life) I still hate the character. The main reasons being his massacre of the Teen Titans/ mutilation of Risk, how annoying he was most of the time, and the fact that he was re-invented to be an insulting "Take That" toward comic fans.
    What I found the most annoying about Superwhiner Prime is that while he was designed as a 'Take that!' against fans, his actions and words were regarding crap the writers themselves were guilty of.

Far worse than the pot calling the kettle black, because the kettle wasn't black. Prime was a strawman argument against the 90s (in which Cass was swept up) as the writers tried to outdo every bad thing about the 90s themselves.

Decided I'm definitely NOT going to be watching Young Justice season 3. The Cass-factor is just too frustrating, and having to hear "But Steph is going to be in it!...oh, Cass might get in in season 4. BUT STEPH!" every time I talk to someone about this, and likely will continue to hear for the next few months, only makes me more pissed.
    Would you have watched it if Steph was NOT in it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    Would you have watched it if Steph was NOT in it?
    Yeah. On paper it sounds stupid to not watch something because a character you like IS going to be on it. But as well know, there's more to it than that, and I can't help how I feel.

I get the feeling Cass will be in Season 4. The plotline alone suggests a cameo and an appearance at the very least given Cassandra's origins.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

what is the plotline that makes you think she will?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    what is the plotline that makes you think she will?
    In the new season, the team faces its greatest challenge as it takes on meta-human trafficking and the terrifying threat it creates for a society caught in the crossfire of a genetic arms race spanning the globe and the galaxy.
    If that doesn't sound like something akin to Cass's origin of being made as a weapon.

I understand your pain if Damian was introduced but so far concerning the batman family the chronology is relatively accurate in young justice. Spoiler is seven years older than Cass in real life, so it makes sense and Cass will probobly be next.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown