Page 122 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3162
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

runmonsterun

BANNED

Gotta love the Batgirlfriends. Although, given their costumes are leather, they are going to be hurting in the morning.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Gotta love the Batgirlfriends. Although, given their costumes are leather, they are going to be hurting in the morning.
    Are they really leather, though? I would have thought some kind of spandex-wrapped armor.

Which, yeah, is probably a lot worse for sleeping.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Are they really leather, though? I would have thought some kind of spandex-wrapped armor.

Which, yeah, is probably a lot worse for sleeping.
    But nice to look at, all the same .

Superheroes falling asleep in their costumes is pretty cute (especially when they're Cass and Steph) .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But nice to look at, all the same .

Superheroes falling asleep in their costumes is pretty cute (especially when they're Cass and Steph) .
    Of course, it's comics! If your costume doesn't look nice, what's wrong with your artist?

I think Steph and Cass are always cute, sleeping or not.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Superheroes falling asleep in their costumes is pretty cute .
    ahhhh.jpg

I will always love this piece.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I really want to ask how you discovered that interesting fact about sleeping in leather but......

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I really want to ask how you discovered that interesting fact about sleeping in leather but......
    I've slept in several unpleasant conditions: Outside in a blizzard, wearing bodypaint...I haven't fallen asleep in leather yet (Though I do have a leather version of my Cass cosplay so it's possible it could happen one day) but it's pretty basic knowledge that sleeping in a material like leather is very hot and uncomfortable.

BANNED

Ballet Cass

ballet cass.jpg

Maybe one day we'll actually get to see Cass in something other than her costume or formal wear in a comic again.

That would be pretty great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Attachment 55311

From Raul Fernandez's IG.
    Apparently Damian is going to be in Fall of the Batmen. I'll feel jipped if we don't get interaction between him and Cass considering the potential for dynamics there.

Apparently Damian is going to be in Fall of the Batmen. I'll feel jipped if we don't get interaction between him and Cass considering the potential for dynamics there.
    We need more "You're alive" type interactions!

ahhhh.jpg

I will always love this piece.
    EXCELLENT batFAMILY image..

BANNED

You know, the more all this nonsense with Oz and EvilBatmen and Crisis of Multiple Tim's and Doomsday and after all that more badly written Lonnie and boring Victim Syndicate, and all this other stuff that I couldn't care less about keeps coming our way, the more frustrated I get waiting for Cass's next arc. If we're lucky, it'll happen in February, but probably not. it really does make it hard to enjoy a book when otherwise OK stuff is being given in place of what you're there for. Ugh. I'm just venting. I'd be more salty if I didn't have certain things to look forward to..but even then, knowing some of what's coming just makes what we're currently getting harder to be exciting about.

It'll probably happen around April or May. Around the second-year anniversary. Also did anyone check out this week's Batman Beyond? The issue had a mention "it had to be an ex-Batgirl". Yes, the comment was made about Barbara, but more than one ex-Batgirl? That's something that hasn't ever been mentioned before in the Beyond universe till now. VERY curious.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.