Page 151 of 211 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3162

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Um...

Attachment 57634

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Well, Cass got to cameo in Bombshells! And using the Black Bat name? Odd.

Still, cool first step. Now just to wait for her to make an actual appearance.
    Her outfit's kind of on-the-nose, but neat .

BANNED

Deleted my last post. Don't want to jump the gun, maybe allow myself to try and be optimistic for once in my life. We'll see what exactly is done with her hopefully starting next week.

Soooooo, was going to express excitement and hope on Twitter...turns out I'm blocked by Bennett. And I have no idea why.

Actually I do have an idea but I really hope it isn't true
    Probably a Blockchain thing. I'm blocked by Amy Chu and have never interacted with her nor said anything about her or her work.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Last edited by Blight; 11-11-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

HAHAHAHA... I liked this.. Even Basil presence here..

Cass with this Post-crisis costume and Damian..

cassandra cain damian wayne.jpg

BANNED

Yup, Psu's take on Cass in DC Superhero Girls. Pretty cute.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

The Clayface one is completely adorable!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    The Clayface one is completely adorable!
    It's so adorable, I kind of want that in actual doll form now. The idea is just too good.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    It's so adorable, I kind of want that in actual doll form now. The idea is just too good.
    Even the way they worded Cass's line is too cute. I'd definitely by one.

BANNED

brown coat.jpg

I know it's Jason's jacket, but this makes me think of Cass being a browncoat and that is amazing.

BANNED

So with the solicits for the issues coming after Fall of the Batmen coming in the next week, I wanted to share an idea I've had. I've been thinking of this since FotB was announced and I've only thought it more likely to happen the more time has passed. (I even saw the scene play out in a dream.) Basically, I'm thinking that at the end, Kate causes a tragedy to befall Basil, resulting in the latter unable to be on the team for whatever reason, and the former cut off from the rest of the BatFamily. It wouldn't stop there though. After going through so much crap over the past few in-universe months, Luke and JPV decide to take a break, going back to their civilian lives. Similarly, Tim and Steph decide they need time off as well (Tim in particular after spending months in solitary confinement) and head to college. One by one, they each leave the Belfry. The only one left, Bruce turns to Cass, but she's already gone. What I'm thinking is that February would then have a two-parter only about Bruce and the effects all of this has had on him. And then at the end, Cass comes back, having only needed time to think things over, setting the board with just the two of them for the next arc.

Very likely this idea will be jossed in a few days, but I think it'd be neat.

BANNED

So I knew that Bendis had posted a picture of books he was using as "research."

What I didn't know was that he posted a second image with Cass trades.

BENDIS.jpg

So I knew that Bendis had posted a picture of books he was using as "research."

What I didn't know was that he posted a second image with Cass trades.

BENDIS.jpg
    ...And Manhunter as well.