Page 152 of 211 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3162
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...And Manhunter as well.
    I take it you're a Kate Spencer fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I take it you're a Kate Spencer fan?
    Well, she seems cool from what I've read of her in .

BANNED

Ah. I haven't read too much of her so I'm pretty neutral.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Kate Spencer is great! I loved the Manhunter run. Still bummed that she hasn't really come back since the n52.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Also, the idea of Bendis doing a Manhunter run would be really interesting, though kind of rude to Andreyko, since he's still working for DC.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Kate Spencer is great! I loved the Manhunter run. Still bummed that she hasn't really come back since the n52.
    She's hanging around in Green Arrow right now, albeit only as Ollie's defense attorney currently.

She's hanging around in Green Arrow right now, albeit only as Ollie's defense attorney currently.
    Oh, I know (I check her Comic Vine page relatively frequently). She was "back" as the ADA or something in Gotham by Midnight, too. But it's not really her. Real Kate is supposed to be kicking butt in morally questionable ways as Manhunter!

Oh, I know (I check her Comic Vine page relatively frequently). She was "back" as the ADA or something in Gotham by Midnight, too. But it's not really her. Real Kate is supposed to be kicking butt in morally questionable ways as Manhunter!
    I feel like she might get to that point in Green Arrow, though that's just my reading of things...

BANNED

I feel like she might get to that point in Green Arrow, though that's just my reading of things...
    Same. Green Arrow has a pretty sizable supporting cast though so I wouldn't be surprised if Percy had a desire to spin Kate off back into her own book. (Also, while I already said I'm not exactly a fan, I AM glad she's still a single-mom. That's a really unique status for a hero and like with other heroes who lost their kids, it'd be lame to toss away.)

I hope so, but it's going super slowwwwwwww.

BANNED

Doesn't help that the book is now a monthly. (Which I'm upset about for several reasons)

Well, I've seen slower (just read Action Comics) .

Doesn't help that the book is now a monthly. (Which I'm upset about for several reasons)
    I like my twice a month Tec because I get more Steph, Cass, Tim, and the Batman I like. But I like my monthly Deathstroke, Birds of Prey, etc because not only is it a bit cheaper (though not on a per-page basis), but I also love getting my digital copies.

Well, I've seen slower (just read Action Comics) .
    But why would I do that?

But why would I do that?
    I never said you would, but if you want a slow and decompressed comic, there you go .

BANNED

I like my twice a month Tec because I get more Steph, Cass, Tim, and the Batman I like. But I like my monthly Deathstroke, Birds of Prey, etc because not only is it a bit cheaper (though not on a per-page basis), but I also love getting my digital copies.
    I getcha. For me with GA, going down to a monthly just means less Emiko each month (And she's easily my favorite of the main 3 characters in the book) and the longer I have to wait for Percy to follow up on Roy and Cheshire's encounter.

But why would I do that?
    I'll be checking it out just for the Booster Gold arc, and that's only because he's my main man...okay that's not true but he's close!