Page 165 of 211 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3162
    All-New Member

Beautiful. Always loved her Batgirl costume. Somehow I felt it always captured her perfectly.

I wish they'd find the lost 5 years was all No Man's Land and Oracle and BatgirlCass.

Gotham as an unapproachable island im a lost 5 years makes thematic sense.

Right now it's mein HeadCanon. Cataclysm/NMH is surprisingly good for 90s era comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    New Marcus To art

Attachment 59857
    Really like the way To depicts her Batgirl costume here. Very eerie and cool .

Classic Wonder Woman is nice too .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic Alice View Post
    Beautiful. Always loved her Batgirl costume. Somehow I felt it always captured her perfectly.

I wish they'd find the lost 5 years was all No Man's Land and Oracle and BatgirlCass.

Gotham as an unapproachable island im a lost 5 years makes thematic sense.

Right now it's mein HeadCanon. Cataclysm/NMH is surprisingly good for 90s era comics.
    I think that's right around the time where DC as a whole was ahead of Marvel's game in terms of writing, thanks to all the issues Marvel went through when they accidentally burned down the industry ca. The Clone Saga.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

BANNED

New Marcus To art

Attachment 59857
    I wish they would restore her old canon. :'(

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic Alice View Post

Not sure if you were a lurker here or for how long, but we've had a few threads about the best of DC in the 90's or DC's best era, and when you actually write out all the amazing books DC had in the 90's, going into the early 2000's, despite how bad a rap the decade gets because of Marvel and indies, they've arguably never had a stronger line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I wish they would restore her old canon. :'(
    We all do.

Going off that art, I also wish we could get a proper team-up with her and Diana. Wonder Woman #600 was such a tease.

BANNED

To those who celebrate it, Merry Christmas.

cass christmas.jpg

cass christmas 2.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone .

BANNED

To those who celebrate it, Merry Christmas.

cass christmas.jpg

cass christmas 2.jpg
    You can't see my face but there are tears of joy streaming down my cheeks. :')

That was beautiful.

BANNED

You can't see my face but there are tears of joy streaming down my cheeks. :')

That was beautiful.
    It's definitely one of the best additions Rucka made in the novelization of NML. If you haven't read it (or listened to the audio drama) I really recommend it. Sadly Azrael is cut from the story entirely so those bits with Cass are gone, but her role is expanded quite a bit, being introduced long before David shows up.

BANNED

No Man's Land was novelized? Hmm. I'll consider it. I still haven't finished reading the collection I have. :P

BANNED

Cass never knew the secret identities till Fugitive if I'm remembering correctly. Thats a substantial change in the novelization.

BANNED

No Man's Land was novelized? Hmm. I'll consider it. I still haven't finished reading the collection I have. :P
    You can listen to the audio drama here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbqCW4BW0s It's obviously not meant for one sitting, but I highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Cass never knew the secret identities till Fugitive if I'm remembering correctly. Thats a substantial change in the novelization.
    Yeah, in the original continuity Cass figured Bruce's identity out herself which I really liked. For an out of continuity adaptation though it's a fine change, especially since it allows for that sweet moment.

BANNED

Truly adorable art by polmcarts on Tumblr

cinderella art.jpg

By Royal Dunlap:

Attachment 60155
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Gonna keep my mouth shut on this until we know more, primarily because I have no idea how this is going to be handled.

https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...41265151500290