Page 166 of 211 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3162
    Fantastic Member

Double Post Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Gonna keep my mouth shut on this until we know more, primarily because I have no idea how this is going to be handled.

https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...41265151500290
    "Sorry, that page doesn't exist"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Avantre View Post
    "Sorry, that page doesn't exist"
    Looks like Tynion just deleted his twitter. He said he was going to do so yesterday.

Someone asked him if Cass would ever be allowed to be happy. His response was that Babs would have something to say about that in #975.

Looks like Tynion just deleted his twitter. He said he was going to do so yesterday.

Someone asked him if Cass would ever be allowed to be happy. His response was that Babs would have something to say about that in #975.
    Thats interesting! Im interested to see how he approaches it

Hmm...a milestone issue and Babs actually getting a moment with Cass? Interesting on a lot of levels.

Did Tynion specify why he was closing down his twitter? Does he get a lot of hate or flak on it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Did Tynion specify why he was closing down his twitter? Does he get a lot of hate or flak on it?
    He said he was shutting it down because he felt like he was spending too much time on it that he could be spending on other things.

He said he was shutting it down because he felt like he was spending too much time on it that he could be spending on other things.
    Oh! I can respect that .

Especially since sometimes it feels like certain writers spend more time on twitter or arguing with fans then they do actually writing comics...

This is what I wanted to see from Detective Comics.

Also, while I'm here Assam, I did read part of Cass's solo series on Christmas Eve.

I didn't quite go into it with an open mind. As I was reading the first issue, I told myself that I didn't like it. I didn't like the art and I thought it was a little cheesy. But when I went to put it down, I found that I couldn't. I was genuinely interested in it. As I read, the art grew on me too. I enjoyed it. I kinda lost interest on the issue with the fill-in artist and stopped reading. I got other things that I'd rather read now, but I can see myself coming back to it in the future.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 01-01-2018 at 12:12 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Hmm, wonder what that could mean?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post

Also, while I'm here Assam, I did read part of Cass's solo series on Christmas Eve.

I didn't quite go into it with an open mind. As I was reading the first issue, I told myself that I didn't like it. I didn't like the art and I thought it was a little cheesy. But when I went to put it down, I found that I couldn't. I was genuinely interested in it. As I read, the art grew on me too. I enjoyed it. I kinda lost interest on the issue with the fill-in artist and stopped reading. I got other things that I'd rather read now, but I can see myself coming back to it in the future.
    Glad you enjoyed what you read of it. Not that I had any doubt. I can see why the Officer Down tie-in may have made you lose some interest, but I definitely hope you come back to the book soon, especially since a lot of the best issues are right around the corner from where you are.

Also, Scott's art is definitely an acquired taste, but not the kind that takes long. After first glance it can be very off-putting, but then you realize that the style works perfectly for displaying fast kinetic movement and unique angles. It's something no other Cass artist has accomplished as well IMO, although Rick Leonardi's art later in the series is downright gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Hmm, wonder what that could mean?
    I'm just wondering why, if the Bat Office knew this was coming up, they didn't bother to set this up at all in the recent awful Birds of Prey storyline. Just one quick exchange is all it would have taken for them.

BANNED

https://twitter.com/psuedofolio/stat...31039743471616

Obviously a long shot but it'd certainly be something if Psudo got as far as making it into the program.

BANNED

And now Pseudo is making me feel things

https://psuede.deviantart.com/art/Th...asil-723921156

That's some really lovely art .

THANKS, is interesting..

975.... I think that is the issue with Batwoman, Batman and Cass in the cover.. Ok, I will see this chapter(currently I am out)

And now Pseudo is making me feel things

https://psuede.deviantart.com/art/Th...asil-723921156
    Beautiful image..
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-05-2018 at 10:17 AM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    THANKS, is interesting..

975.... I think that is the issue with Batwoman, Batman and Cass in the cover.. Ok, I will see this chapter(currently I am out)

Beautiful image..
    Babs...I am VERY intrigued. Tynion hasn't really done anything I can think of with canon Babs since the first Eternal.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord