Page 174 of 211 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3162

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Is Cass in any books these days? I've missed her.
    Ha ha ha ha.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    She hasn't been revealed YET, but Cass (Orphan), Jean-Paul (current costume), Batwoman, and Tim (Robin, but not his RR costume). I think the odds of her being in the game are high.
    Well, I hope so. Would you post it in the Steph thread if it pops up?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Well, I hope so. Would you post it in the Steph thread if it pops up?
    I will, or if any new statues of Cass are revealed too.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

I will, or if any new statues of Cass are revealed too.
    Thanks!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I suspect Cass may soon be added to the DC Legends mobile game. Clayface and Tim were recently added, there's a character pack for them in the game's shop called "Gotham Knights", and the Clayface they're using is clearly inspired by the Rebirth version. And one of his gear pieces is a book of Shakespeare.

That all can't be a coincidence, so I'm guessing Cass (and the others) will be released over the rest of the year.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I suspect Cass may soon be added to the DC Legends mobile game. Clayface and Tim were recently added, there's a character pack for them in the game's shop called "Gotham Knights", and the Clayface they're using is clearly inspired by the Rebirth version. And one of his gear pieces is a book of Shakespeare.

That all can't be a coincidence, so I'm guessing Cass (and the others) will be released over the rest of the year.
    Oh, man. If they add Steph, I'd have to try that game again.

Just how recent?
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Just how recent?
    Within the past week.

Within the past week.
    They seem to add two new characters each month. So its only a matter of time until March's characters are revealed.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Within the past week.
    Someone should add that to the Clayface appreciation thread. Of course, if I were to go on that thread, I'd probably want to turn it into the Katherine Karlo appreciation thread.

Huh... so in the latest Green Arrow, Red Arrow and Cass now share a common tragedy. A parental figure finding redemption and deciding to drag an elderly woman who manipulated everyone/surprising good fighter to their fiery demise.

Huh... so in the latest Green Arrow, Red Arrow and Cass now share a common tragedy. A parental figure finding redemption and deciding to drag an elderly woman who manipulated everyone/surprising good fighter to their fiery demise.
    Hm. That was the least good thing about Batman and Robin Eternal, so...

UPDATE: Assam DM'd me and said that they should be back on the 18th! Hooray!

UPDATE: Assam DM'd me and said that they should be back on the 18th! Hooray!
    Yay! Assam has been gone for ages!!

Hm. That was the least good thing about Batman and Robin Eternal, so...
    It's just so weird when reading Green Arrow and see the EXACT same story element happen almost the same way. Just that the prior person the EVIL elderly woman mortally wounded before wasn't the parental figure. It was the actual kid. Though honestly there was a lot of least good things baout Batman & Robin Eternal. That was just one blimp on the radar.