Page 178 of 211 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3162
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zainu View Post
    Is that baby Cass sitting on Clayface's shoulder?
    No, that's Annie from BtaS. Cass is in her Black Bat suit in between Steph and Helena.

BANNED

Maybe this is just a me thing getting pleasure from this, but I'm loving seeing all the Cass fans come out of the woodwork in the wake of the news about Joss leaving the Batgirl movie. I know it's not gonna go anywhere, but it's still nice to see the support. Naturally plenty of Steph and Kate fans are calling for their girls too,but at least from what I'm seeing on Twitter and Tumblr, Cass is the one being mentioned the most, by far. And I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Dustin Nguyen's cover for the upcoming Li'l Gotham collected edition:

Attachment 62500
    Heh... with all the controversy over recoloring Steph cameo in that. It's hilarous that Nguyen has the last laugh on whoever forced Cass/Steph from that comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Maybe this is just a me thing getting pleasure from this, but I'm loving seeing all the Cass fans come out of the woodwork in the wake of the news about Joss leaving the Batgirl movie. I know it's not gonna go anywhere, but it's still nice to see the support. Naturally plenty of Steph and Kate fans are calling for their girls too,but at least from what I'm seeing on Twitter and Tumblr, Cass is the one being mentioned the most, by far. And I love it.
    I was laughing manically when I found out James Tynion is back on Twitter and one of his first tweets back was liking and reblogging Psu's Cass/Basil sketch. Psu did it! They broke his heart like he broke our's!
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Heh... with all the controversy over recoloring Steph cameo in that. It's hilarous that Nguyen has the last laugh on whoever forced Cass/Steph from that comic.
    That probably is my favorite part about this.

I was laughing manically when I found out James Tynion is back on Twitter and one of his first tweets back was liking and reblogging Psu's Cass/Basil sketch. Psu did it! They broke his heart like he broke our's!
    Didn't even catch that. Nice!

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Facebook too. And now that you mentioned it, there's a debate going on in the DCEU thread about Cass and Barbara.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

See the TEC 980 Solicit. Do we have any idea what Steph and Cass might see!? Sounds cool!

"“Batmen Eternal” part five! The worst possible future for Gotham City has been locked into place, and there’s nothing Batman can do to stop it…until Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain catch a glimpse of something they never would have thought possible!

BANNED

Really slick!

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    See the TEC 980 Solicit. Do we have any idea what Steph and Cass might see!? Sounds cool!
    So far all I've seen are my crackpot theory of 'They're gonna see future versions of themselves as Batman and Nightwing' and the sadly even MORE crackpot theory of 'They're gonna see their Pre-Flashpoint selves'.

Im still hoping that Cass gets adopted before Tynion leaves his run!

Hm them seeing a future version of themselves would definitely be possible with all the wierd timeline stuff going on right now!

Fantastic Member

Everything is unsettled right now because of the weird time line stuff going on and people going to new books too. It will not be settled officially until that watchman crossover ends a year later or two if they continue the slow pace

top notch
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Vavitsara draws so much cute batsib stuff. If you're on Tumblr, definitely follow them.

group hug.jpg

movie night.jpg

So looking over the Monolith Batman tabletop Kickstarter. Stephanie and Duke aren't playable in the game even though they're on the cover to it! Cass is (Damian and Jason were the other hero stretch goals). Also David Cain is a stretch goal (in his Orphan guise). That's fascinating. They also smashed thru the stretch goals with them being over 1,000,000 at this moment (500,000 was what they set out for).
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Im still hoping that Cass gets adopted before Tynion leaves his run!

Hm them seeing a future version of themselves would definitely be possible with all the wierd timeline stuff going on right now!
    adopted by catwoman?

BANNED

So looking over the Monolith Batman tabletop Kickstarter. Stephanie and Duke aren't playable in the game even though they're on the cover to it! Cass is (Damian and Jason were the other hero stretch goals). Also David Cain is a stretch goal (in his Orphan guise). That's fascinating. They also smashed thru the stretch goals with them being over 1,000,000 at this moment (500,000 was what they set out for).
    So like...was the artist just not a fan of Cass? Oye

Also a shame about Steph not being in the game. Glad Cass is part of the main game and not the expansions though. Bah, I'm being tempted again!

EDIT:Actually, it's still possible they are in the game. Azrael, despite being confirmed, isn't on the page, meaning he's a stretch goal, so they might be as well.
    Last edited by Assam; 02-27-2018 at 05:39 PM.