Page 75 of 211 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3162

I thought it was just Zatanna.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I thought it was just Zatanna.
    Might be. Actually, probably is. Just the fact that the panel is out of context and "Zatanna" on the left doesn't look like the Zatanna on the right is what's leading to speculation.

Inconsistent art obviously exists, but who knows.

yea it could be! I guess we just need to wait till the issue comes out! I cannot wait! I wish detective came out like twice a week - I hate waiting two weeks But on the brightside its not monthly - imagine!!

Would Cass ever use the Black Bat title/uniform? What are people hoping for…I mean she is dropping Orphan maybe?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by btmarine23 View Post
    Would Cass ever use the Black Bat title/uniform? What are people hoping for…I mean she is dropping Orphan maybe?
    Hoping for?
    Batgirl, obviously.

I see no difference between Black Bat and Orphan.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by btmarine23 View Post
    Gosh, I hope so. I hate her using "Orphan" as super hero name
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Gosh, I hope so. I hate her using "Orphan" as super hero name
    Seriously, it might as well be 'Place Holder', especially when her parents are still alive (don't tell me Cain is dead, it won't last)

BANNED

New Years Eve.jpg

I love this so much, and not just for the Cass/Steph.

Cass's face there is amazing, and I can totally imagine her being wowed by fireworks, and seeing the intricacies in the patterns.

BANNED

Soooooooo, I thought that "Cass had her book canceled and was turned evil to make room for Kate" was just a sensible theory fans had come up with.

http://jessedelperdang.deviantart.co...g-22-178829022

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I'm gonna go scream into a pillow until the next issue of 'Tec comes out...
    Last edited by Assam; 04-29-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Soooooooo, I thought that "Cass had her book canceled and was turned evil to make room for Kate" was just a sensible theory fans had come up with.

http://jessedelperdang.deviantart.co...g-22-178829022

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I'm gonna go scream into a pillow until the next issue of 'Tec comes out...
    To be clear, the Batwoman series in question was to be written by Devin Grayson and was of course also cancelled.

Screenshot_20170430-014159.jpg

In other words, Cass's series was cancelled and ended before Kate debuted or had even been announced publicly.
    Last edited by Caivu; 04-30-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

BANNED

To be clear, the Batwoman series in question was to be written by Devin Grayson and was of course also cancelled.

In other words, Cass's series was cancelled and ended before Kate debuted or had even been announced publically.
    I think that just makes it all even worse.

BANNED

In other words, Cass's series was cancelled and ended before Kate debuted or had even been announced publicly.
    Grayson's book wasn't just canceled, but aborted before the first issue came out.
    I really would love to read those supposedly wo completed issues, art and all, that were produced and never published. She was a great writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Grayson's book wasn't just canceled, but aborted before the first issue came out.
    I really would love to read those supposedly wo completed issues, art and all, that were produced and never published. She was a great writer.
    Who was the artist attached to that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Grayson definitely deserves a better rep than she gets. I have faith that Grayson would have been able to make me think of Kate early on differently than how I did originally which was "Renee's love interest". (That was pretty much ALL of how I saw her until Elegy)

BANNED

I had a dream last night. One which I hadn't seen the ending to in a dream in years.

End of 'Tec #956, the day is saved, Cass, Kate, and Bruce follow up on #950 and go to a ballet and baseball game. This is then followed by Bruce telling Cass he's adopting her, AND, and this is what I've dreamed of about before, for her "new" costume, Cass gets her original suit.

Getting all of this in the actual issue in very unlikely, though if it DID happen, I would lose my god damn mind with joy.

The adoption is something I'm hoping for because f**k anyone who says otherwise she's Bruce's daughter, and despite my initial hesitations, I think this arc has done a good job of showing this, and because if they actually PUSHED the angle of her being "Batman's daughter" in the main continuity, that's something that would definitely rise her profile.

Can anyone think of a legitimate reason why Cass can't just wear her original Batgirl suit, and just not be called "Batgirl?" (Editorial doesn't count as a legitimate reason BTW)