Page 209 of 237 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3549
    Incredible Member

For fellow Canadians starting today the 25th and ending the 27th Indigo.ca has a plum member exclusive Black Friday sale, after this the sales will be in store only. 25% off all marvel, dc and image books!

Last edited by JoeGuy; 02-16-2020 at 03:44 AM.

My Amazon DE books have started arriving and they've all landed in very good condition so far. The American Vampire omnibus has a few dents, but nothing I'd complain about, especially at the price I paid!

My main problem is that my two biggest parcels have gone missing since my local postal service got them .

InStockTrades:

"Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales start today at 2PM CST!

Save 45% on Select Publishers
    Save an extra 3% on DC, Marvel, Image, and Dark Horse! Items normally priced at 42% off will be 45% off. This week's new releases are included!

Save 37% on Select Publishers
    Save an extra 7% on Fantagraphics, IDW, Dynamite, and BOOM! Studios! Items normally priced at 30% off will be 37% off. Most of this week's new releases are included!

Exclusions may apply for the 45% and 37% sale prices. These sales are only valid through midnight CST on December 2nd. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed.

Save an extra 3%
    Use the code BlackFriday at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! This discount is available on all items excluding gift certificates and items with no published discount!

The BlackFriday code is only valid through midnight CST on December 2nd. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed. The 3% code does not stack with the loyalty discount. Other conditions for the 3% code may apply including having no order cancellations in the last 30 days.

Here are some sample discounts which include all of the sales above:

DC, Marvel, Image and Dark Horse: 48% off
    Fantagraphics, IDW, Dynamite, and BOOM! Studios: 40% off
    Deals of the Week: 53% off

With the upcoming holiday season, orders may take longer than normal to be processed but we are doing our best to ship them as quickly as possible!

Thank you for your business and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!"
    Last edited by Seeker; 11-27-2019 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    "Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales start today at 2PM CST!

Save 45% on Select Publishers
    Save an extra 3% on DC, Marvel, Image, and Dark Horse! Items normally priced at 42% off will be 45% off. This week's new releases are included!

Save 37% on Select Publishers
    Save an extra 7% on Fantagraphics, IDW, Dynamite, and BOOM! Studios! Items normally priced at 30% off will be 37% off. Most of this week's new releases are included!

Exclusions may apply for the 45% and 37% sale prices. These sales are only valid through midnight CST on December 2nd. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed.

Save an extra 3%
    Use the code BlackFriday at checkout and save an extra 3% on your order! This discount is available on all items excluding gift certificates and items with no published discount!

The BlackFriday code is only valid through midnight CST on December 2nd. Purchases made before or after the sale period will not qualify for the additional discount. No price adjustments allowed. The 3% code does not stack with the loyalty discount. Other conditions for the 3% code may apply including having no order cancellations in the last 30 days.

Here are some sample discounts which include all of the sales above:

DC, Marvel, Image and Dark Horse: 48% off
    Fantagraphics, IDW, Dynamite, and BOOM! Studios: 40% off
    Deals of the Week: 53% off

With the upcoming holiday season, orders may take longer than normal to be processed but we are doing our best to ship them as quickly as possible!

Thank you for your business and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!"
    This is in reference to InStockTrades, for those who were wondering... ;-)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Ha! My bad. I copied and pasted without realizing they didn't include their business name in the email.

All-New Member

Cheap Graphic Novels had a Nick & Dent sale today. Lots of great prices if you were okay with less-than-perfect quality. Most items sold out pretty quickly, but here's what I ended up with:

AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL 03 HC DAVIS CVR (NICK & DENT) $24.99
    CAPTAIN MARVEL MS MARVEL - A HERO IS BORN OMNIBUS HC CONNER CVR (NICK & DENT) $24.99
    LOKI JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY BY KIERON GILLEN OMNIBUS HC (NICK & DENT) $24.99
    RUNAWAYS BY BRIAN K VAUGHAN & ADRIAN ALPHONA OMNIBUS HC (NICK & DENT) $29.99
    SPIDER-MAN AMAZING SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS VOL 04 HC CHO CVR (NICK & DENT) $31.25
    SPIDER-MAN VS VENOM OMNIBUS HC (NICK & DENT) $29.99
    SPIDER-MAN'S TANGLED WEB OMNIBUS HC FABRY CVR (NICK & DENT) $14.99

An expensive Thanksgiving purchase, but tons of great value there!

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    For fellow Canadians starting today the 25th and ending the 27th Indigo.ca has a plum member exclusive Black Friday sale, after this the sales will be in store only. 25% off all marvel, dc and image books!
    That's the discount they typically hover around anyway, and 40% off sales aren't infrequent.

But if you're an Ebates/Rakuten user Indigo's cashback on books is 15%, so the discount works out to 36.25%.
    Miller was right.

Quote Originally Posted by gittles View Post
    Cheap Graphic Novels had a Nick & Dent sale today. Lots of great prices if you were okay with less-than-perfect quality. Most items sold out pretty quickly, but here's what I ended up with:

AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL 03 HC DAVIS CVR (NICK & DENT) $24.99
    CAPTAIN MARVEL MS MARVEL - A HERO IS BORN OMNIBUS HC CONNER CVR (NICK & DENT) $24.99
    LOKI JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY BY KIERON GILLEN OMNIBUS HC (NICK & DENT) $24.99
    RUNAWAYS BY BRIAN K VAUGHAN & ADRIAN ALPHONA OMNIBUS HC (NICK & DENT) $29.99
    SPIDER-MAN AMAZING SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS VOL 04 HC CHO CVR (NICK & DENT) $31.25
    SPIDER-MAN VS VENOM OMNIBUS HC (NICK & DENT) $29.99
    SPIDER-MAN'S TANGLED WEB OMNIBUS HC FABRY CVR (NICK & DENT) $14.99

An expensive Thanksgiving purchase, but tons of great value there!
    Does anyone else find CGN's website the most annoying thing ever? The fact that they include the 'out of stock' items in the main feed?
    Even normally, this is annoying, but on sales like this, it's like they're handing you a bag of steaming dog poo - "Look at what you missed out on, fool!" as you scroll down and see all the items out of stock that you WOULD'VE bought had you seen it a day before. I mean, c'mon, just remove stuff when it's out of stock.

complaint over. But I will say this is one of the reasons I don't shop there. IST/TOW gets all my money.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 02-16-2020 at 03:44 AM.

www.judgedredd.net Jonnie SoHCaHToA's Avatar

I've got a large collection of 2000AD comics from issue 1 upwards for sale. Will always give a good deal.

You can message me via my facebook group at http://www.judgedredd.net

J

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Amazon.co.uk have been having some "Last Minute Deals". There are a few at the moment, some pretty good such as Marvel Masters of Suspense: Stan Lee & Steve Ditko Omnibus Vol. 1 going for £35.42

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvel-Mast...L5A1OLE&sr=8-1

I managed to ask my brother to put in an order of the Blackest Night Omnibus for £51 to arrive at his UK address. As soon as he'd let me know, it went straight back up to £120. Definitely need to be vigilant.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Amazon.co.uk have been having some "Last Minute Deals". There are a few at the moment, some pretty good such as Marvel Masters of Suspense: Stan Lee & Steve Ditko Omnibus Vol. 1 going for £35.42

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvel-Mast...L5A1OLE&sr=8-1

I managed to ask my brother to put in an order of the Blackest Night Omnibus for £51 to arrive at his UK address. As soon as he'd let me know, it went straight back up to £120. Definitely need to be vigilant.
    Might be a dumb question, but how do you spot those? Is there like a page with Last Minute Deals for books? I can see deals for books but no graphic novels.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Might be a dumb question, but how do you spot those? Is there like a page with Last Minute Deals for books? I can see deals for books but no graphic novels.
    Not a dumb question. Luck of the draw really. I had Blackest Night in my cart saved for later and spotted it. I've tried filtering their Last Minute Deals but no joy regarding comics & graphic novels. I now regularly check Omnibuses overall. They seem to he adding new stuff every day. If there's something you want put it in your cart and/or check it each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Not a dumb question. Luck of the draw really. I had Blackest Night in my cart saved for later and spotted it. I've tried filtering their Last Minute Deals but no joy regarding comics & graphic novels. I now regularly check Omnibuses overall. They seem to he adding new stuff every day. If there's something you want put it in your cart and/or check it each day.
    Ah! If you have something in your cart and the price drops, do you get an e-mail/ push notification that the price has dropped?