Page 158 of 237 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3549

PrGrafix has a 25% off code till 31st of July. code: 25OFF

All-New Member

The Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 3 is at 86$ right now on amazon.ca Great price for us Canucks, under 10 cents a page.

Anyone know somewhere selling DMZ the Deluxe Edition Book 1 for around $50?

Quote Originally Posted by AlecHolland View Post
    Anyone know somewhere selling DMZ the Deluxe Edition Book 1 for around $50?
    HA! If you figure that out and find an extra copy, PM me.
    I've watched daily, DAILY, on EBAY and Amazon since early June. Saw a new one for $60, LIKE NEW, at that time.
    It just keeps going up and up and up in price, now around $90 to $100 and UP everywhere for LIKE NEW OR NEW.

I wanted to collect and read that series in Hardcover, but this going OOP destroys that idea.

Disappointed!
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    HA! If you figure that out and find an extra copy, PM me.
    I've watched daily, DAILY, on EBAY and Amazon since early June. Saw a new one for $60, LIKE NEW, at that time.
    It just keeps going up and up and up in price, now around $90 to $100 and UP everywhere for LIKE NEW OR NEW.

I wanted to collect and read that series in Hardcover, but this going OOP destroys that idea.

Disappointed!
    check isbns.com as well. it will show you some other marketplaces like alibris and abebooks too. maybe something pops up there (also alibris has some kind of coupon every day).

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    check isbns.com as well. it will show you some other marketplaces like alibris and abebooks too. maybe something pops up there (also alibris has some kind of coupon every day).
    Hey! Thank you for the link! Just checked on it there. Many copies, all around $100 and up.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1

Spectacular Member

Hey! Thank you for the link! Just checked on it there. Many copies, all around $100 and up.
    I was just in Montreal and 2 of the shops I went to had vol 1 for cover. Try visiting a few local comic shops you might find one.

All-New Member

Barnes and Nobles is having 40% off one item with coupon code: LMQCJGX26KQFK until 9/5.

It seems you can use the coupon code once per order, but place multiple orders.

I got the latest Golden Age Batman and Superman Omnibuses (Volume 2) and both volumes of the Justice League Omnibus for cheaper than its ever been on Amazon! So excited!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZSnyder View Post
    Barnes and Nobles is having 40% off one item with coupon code: LMQCJGX26KQFK until 9/5.

I got the latest Golden Age Batman and Superman Omnibuses (Volume 2) and both volumes of the Justice League Omnibus for cheaper than its ever been on Amazon! So excited!
    Superman Golden age for $40 incl shipping.

Net Stuff box set for a $40.

Man, you're a wizard!

Quote Originally Posted by ZSnyder View Post

Thanks for sharing! I've got Lazarus Hardcover Vol 1 in the cart waiting for me to place my final order and the discount works!

Thanks for sharing! I've got Lazarus Hardcover Vol 1 in the cart waiting for me to place my final order and the discount works!
    beware! B&N packaging is not that great. Not saying you shouldn't order and Lazarus is not as big as omnibuses, just a warning.

All-New Member

Barnes and noble packaging is really bad in my experience. Normally the book will be in a box that's too big for the book and you will see one or two deflated air bags when you get the book. Dented corners are very common, i would say 80% of the books i order from them end up having dented corners or other damage related to poor packaging.

The thing barnes and noble do really well thou, is they are super easy to deal with returns. They will send out replacements and you send back the original in the box the replacement was sent in. Normally the replacements are good enough quality in my experience.

I would really try to get books that end up over $25 for the free shipping. Once you are paying tax and shipping normally instocktrades price is similar enough that its not worth the extra hassle of ordering from barnes and noble imo.

Planetary omnibus is around $30 shipped incl taxes, which i think is a great price.

Probably too late, but you should go ahead and add volume 2 as well. Excellent series, probably my favorite currently ongoing book.

Amazing Member

Midtown Comics is doing a 50%-80% off sale on graphic novels. There's a crazy amount of books included in it (like 8000??), and a lot of ones from publishers like Humanoids and Fantagraphics that I rarely see discounted more than 30% or so at IST.

Amazing Member

Thanks for the heads up! Picked up a number of interesting and varied picks for between 70 and 80%. Highlights were Walt Simonson's Star Slammers, Sandman Overature, Usagi Yojimbo and a bunch of random manga to sample.