Page 107 of 237 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    PRgraphix updated.

They have Gunslinger Omnibus for £39.99, Busiek Iron Man omnibus for £29.99 and a whole bunch of OHCs, including Waid Daredevil for only £9.99
    thanks for the update. I check the site and my emails regularly and still this thread is where is heard from the update first. Another victory for the good deals thread!
    Maybe it's my declining interest in Marvel titles but I only got one book, Bendis DD vol1 (was thinking about Punisher Max v10 but is still need to get v7-9 and I like to buy things in order).
    The Busiek IM omni is already gone

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Yeah, as is No More Mutants and Waid DD vol2 (because I bought them!)
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    thanks for the update. I check the site and my emails regularly and still this thread is where is heard from the update first. Another victory for the good deals thread!
    Maybe it's my declining interest in Marvel titles but I only got one book, Bendis DD vol1 (was thinking about Punisher Max v10 but is still need to get v7-9 and I like to buy things in order).
    The Busiek IM omni is already gone
    I had that Daredevil book in my cart but when I went to place order it had gone....(stares daggers at screen)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I had that Daredevil book in my cart but when I went to place order it had gone....(stares daggers at screen)
    that's the thing with this site. No room for hesitation :P

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Same thing happened to me but with a different book.

You need to race to checkout with that site you're gonna lose out.

I had the Bendis DD book in my cart but took it out, as I couldn't afford it and the stuff I got (three Epic collections for £10 each). The Journey Into Mystery Complete Collection disappeared as I went to check out though.

Amazing Member

I got wolverine adamantium, gunslinger omni, hawkeye 1 and daredevil waud 3

Just hoping everything arrives in good condition now

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Transmit Him View Post
    I had the Bendis DD book in my cart but took it out, as I couldn't afford it and the stuff I got (three Epic collections for £10 each). The Journey Into Mystery Complete Collection disappeared as I went to check out though.
    That might be my fault. I had the last JIM tpb in my basket when i put my order through

One thing I noticed is that they sometimes restock items that go out of stock quickly.

I got the Hawkeye OHC last time they had fresh stock after it sold out the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Problem View Post
    I got wolverine adamantium, gunslinger omni, hawkeye 1 and daredevil waud 3

Just hoping everything arrives in good condition now
    these are remainder stock so expect ripped shrink wrap, remainder mark on the top of the pages (only on the outside) and maybe minimal shelfwear. I got 3 ohc-s from them, 2 came in perfect condition only with some remainder mark (a little black dot), one had a bit of a shelfwear but got them for basically 40-50% cheaper than I could normally get them, so no complaints here.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Just need to find a decent Waid DD 1 now.....
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    these are remainder stock so expect ripped shrink wrap, remainder mark on the top of the pages (only on the outside) and maybe minimal shelfwear. I got 3 ohc-s from them, 2 came in perfect condition only with some remainder mark (a little black dot), one had a bit of a shelfwear but got them for basically 40-50% cheaper than I could normally get them, so no complaints here.
    As long as they are not with very damaged corners and such I won't complain. I'm aware it's remainder stock. If it wouldn't be for that price I would have skipped wolverine for example. But thnks anyway for the info which might be useful for other people.

Amazing Member

Did anyone take advantage of the buy 2 get one free sale on DC books that Barnes & Nobles ran through the weekend?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mdotluci View Post
    Did anyone take advantage of the buy 2 get one free sale on DC books that Barnes & Nobles ran through the weekend?
    I got The Planetary Omni, Orion by Simonson and Animal Man omni for $109 total. Those were about the only things worth buying there.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wolpherine View Post
    I got The Planetary Omni, Orion by Simonson and Animal Man omni for $109 total. Those were about the only things worth buying there.
    That's a decent haul. I grabbed a few of the Morrison Batman run I was missing.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

When you guys talk about DD Bendis Vol. 1 on prgrafix, do you mean Omnibus or Ultimate Collection?

I'm going to have to see if you guys have left anything interesting